*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536730-Master-PC-Phantom-Edition-Chapter-7
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by lb54
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1536730
7th Chapter of the series
Dash saw Foley....and he wasn't erect? This was a good sign...
Maybe it was adrenelin from beating on him...
Must not get near Foley... he thought to himself
------------------
Tucker and the gang made it to class on time for once and sat down,Lancer was boring everyone to sleep with his lecture...
I know how to make things more entertaining... he thought with a small grin
He concentrated on Paulina, she had been rude to him. And she loved flaunting her body...
Lancer, you just stay still and talk for a while Tucker said to his mind, and he obeyed
Now Paulina, show us what your packing under that shirt...
Slowly she rose, and she flashed the class her D cups, hidden under a tight, pink lace bra.
No wonder the color didn't show through the shirt...well Paulina, now show us your tits he said, using more mature language then he used to. But they were his thoughts, so nothing bad...
Paulina then opened her eyes wide as she unclipped her bra and let it drop, and her breasts heaved and bounced, her nipples prominent, from Tuckers suggestions, or her own rush no one knows.
Tucker gave her a rush of arousal and made her put her cloths back on, and sit down. Then removed his suggestion from Lancer.
"Any questions?" he said as he faced the class...who were all gaping still
Lord of the flies! They're learning! So this is what an active classroom looks like, their face in awe of their teachings he thought to himself.
Paulina was blushing and she was trembling a bit...
The bell rang...
"See you tommorrow class," Lancer said as they left
------------------
"Nice tits Paulina"
"Perky today huh?"
"Wow, D cup, never would've guessed under that shirt!"
Students were jeering at her all day, making gestures and whistles to her humiliation.
Danny was gawk most of the day
Danny, stop gawking Tucker thought, before Sam got there
"Hey guys, whats going on?" Sam asked, she was in the room next to theirs and heard some rumors...
"Sam, PAulina flashed her tits!" Danny said
"What!?" Sam said shocked, she didn't even expect Paulina to go that far...
"Its true, right Tucker?"
"Yeah, I was there...she took off her bra too!"
"That slut." Sam said staring at Paulina, of course she has seen Paulina's tits before, after-gym showers weren't private like she hoped.
Forget about it, its her business
"Well thats her problem." Sam said
"So what now?" Tucker asked
"Well I say lets get lunch..." Danny said
"Yeah, I wonder what they are having...thankfully I brought my own vegetarian lunch" she said proudly, holding a bag with a stamp on it saying it was made of recycled paper
"Hooray for you, but I'm going to eat something other then grass." Tucker said
"Fine, have fun eating animal guts"
"Okay you two, thats enough, last thing we need is another meat vs veggie war." he said
"fine" they said and walked on
Your a vegetarian, though I know one piece of meat you like he made her think, and her mind jumped to Danny with a blush...
As for Danny, he figured that he shouldn't make Sam the only one with naughty thoughts, he was trying to hook them both up. So he took a mental picture of Sam naked standing right now, and sent it to Danny
Danny stared at her for a second and blushed, a little dent in his pants forming...
Oh right, his hard on is more obvious then sam getting wet he then made Danny unaroused again, or he made him not hard anyway.
Both lovers still has a blush on their faces.
Soon lunch was uneventful, as was the next two class's, sans Tucker giving one of the teachers a hardon for kicks.
Soon it was time to go home...
-------
Dash had had the worst of it. But today he wailed on some nerds and he was regaining his rep, all he had to do was avoid Foley...
"Foley...what did he do to me?" Dash said balling his fists...
-------
Tucker went home, and started the MPC program.
"Lets see what other features this baby has..." Tucker said typing, he made sure his room was mentally sheilded, and no one would come in without him saying so.
He found a name box, and typed in his own name...
"Whoa! This has everything from hair color to emotions!" Tucker gawked, and saw a command box under it, with a big 3D picture of himself in the middle.
"Cool, well lets see...wow thats too small" he said and pulled a slider up, and something got bigger...
He pulled his tool out of his fly... "It worked!" he said as he grew a few inches.
"Well lets see Danny and Sam..." he said, typing in two names, but it went to Danny first
"Okay ewww," he said as he minimized the picture screen, apparently Danny was showering cause the model was naked...
He then checked out danny's stats, and did some readjustment, he..decreased his liking of Paulina, increasing Sam's attractiveness, and made Danny have a little more courage, as well as a little less clueless, and just for fun he made Danny think of Sam whenever he fantasized, like if he thought of Paulina, he'd has Sam and Paulina
Now thats a hot vision... Tucker said...getting ideas...
"No, can't do that, stay on course Tucker, these are your friends, not playthings." he said to himself, he had millions of other girls he could use...
He clicked okay and the program opened Sam automatically
"Woah..." he said as he stared at the 3D picture, she was wearing tight pants, with spandex..
He quickly switched to mental view and saw Sam was working out. She was good at P.E. for a reason it seemed..
She was sweating and panting as she jogged
"Well she needs a little adjustment..." he said, observing her
Her butt needed a little bounce he thought, so he added some muscle and fat to it, that way it would stand out a bit, adding to her figure, making her run look damn sexy.
He then added a size to her B cup breasts, making them a C-cup, and the preview showed him someone from his own wet dream..
"now the changes will take place when she is in the middle of her sleep.."
Speaking of sleep, he made her libido a little bit higher, as he pulled the sliding bar up a bit. For fun he watched sam as he pulled the bar all the way up, and she stopped and shivered, but he pulled it down to normal. She looked flushed and she ran again, but to the bathroom. Upon inspection he saw she came...
"wow, thats a stong tool" he said as he eye'd the little slider that could do this..
"Well then" he minimized Sam and brought himself up. He made it so he could visualize the slider in his head, and he could make anyone's libido as active as he wanted...
He could already do that, but this appealed to him more...
He saw a bar labeled "Advanced Settings" and he clicked it. Then he clicked "sexual" and got a wide array of tools. From sensitivity of almost every part of her body, to linking parts of her body, to preference.
Tucker was mesmerized as he flipped to Sam and changed some settings. He made her love button and nipples 3 times as sensitive, her "lower lips" twice as much, and her ears double. He also made her nipples a centimeter longer, and her labia(her love lips) extended more. Now she had the vagina that would bloom like a flower when aroused, and lips that swelled and stood out, which would have made him blow his load if he didn't have that self control command in place.
He made on final change, making it so that when he said a word, that her hand would have a symbol on it, |;| , that would map to her vagina. So shaking hands, or stimulating her hand would have serious impacts. It was only visible to him and Danny of course, and he nick named it the hand of lust.
He then went to Paulina...damn was she fine, sitting on the toilet. He switched to mental view(basically real time) and saw her taking a piss. He stimulated her libido a bit as she did this...and she didn't notice much. But then he turned it up to 3/4th's which was enough to make anyone a bitch in heat. And that it did, as Paulina took her hand and stroked herself. Tucker then made her orgasm, but left her horny. He'd check up in a few minutes...
He went back to his normal view and looked at the screen. He typed fast and made many changes. Her nipples and vagina would be 10 times as senstive, even walking would get her hot as her legs rubbed together and her love lips touched each other during her walking. And her nipples wouldn't be soft again, thats for sure.
He then went back and saw Paulina still going at it, getting off from humping the wall. And her love juices were everywhere, and she was dripping more.
"That latina ice queen is finally getting her due. Being so filled with pleasure she can't control..." he said to himself, and left her.
He turned her libido back to normal, but she was still aroused from before and would still be a hard flame to put out.
As for sam....
She cleaned herself up, and looked at her ruined Spandex, the croth had a stain
"Oh well, it'll come out of the wash...but what happened? One minute I'm running, the next I have a god damned orgasm!" she said bewildered
She took a hand mirror and observed her vagina, and even prodded it, nothing unusual. She was getting a bit hot, smelling her sweaty self and poking around her privates...
"Well, whatever happened is gone now...I'll jog later." she said, confident in herself anyway. She took her spandex and threw it in the wash and went to take a shower. It was a bit uneventful, though now she was a tad horny herself and wanted to get off before bed, or she'd never sleep...
She stepped out of her shower, and dried herself off, though in a certian area, she couldn't dry off as easily...
She went to her room after she was done and put on a black silk nightie, transparent, and went to her knees.
She was allowed to wear it because no one ever see's her, and she walked around the house in it before. No one paid attention
It was really transparent only when you looked at it from below, and no one would do that...unless they were perverted. One time she caught a servant gawking at her from down the stairs, though when he came upstairs to talk to her about changing, he saw it wasn't see through...much to his confusion...and somewhat relief.
Sam knew how hot it was, and she rolled up her nightie, and for some reason her mind landed on Danny...she had been thinking of him lately..
She then licked a finger, and touched a nipple, gasping with a smile and arching her back to savor the pleasure as she slowly grazed her nipples.
"oh god, yes" she said as he tweaked her nipples and one hand traveled...moving down to her tone stomach, smooth and feminine, then down to her curls, she ran her fingers through her bush and her fingers made it to her pussy. She stroked it tenderly, dipping a bit into herself. She could feel her wetness, and she wanted more. She imagined danny's smiling face staring at her, before dipping down between her legs. As she masturbated she imagined it was Danny's fingers doing the dirty work, which worked her up more...
"Danny, oh god right there, Danny I'm almost there! Dannyyyy!" She moaned, then bit her lip as she came hard, her juices where squirted out from the pressure of her pussy clamping hard on her fingers...
She stood limp for a few seconds, jerking a bit as the aftershocks were still sending fresh pleasure to her brain,..
She then fell asleep...
"Wow...and she doesn't even have the modifications yet" Tucker said, he was watching the whole thing...
"Well I guess I have my fun with one person, then I can get some z's" he said, and typed in another girl's name...he remembered her while he was thinking of the two love birds. And lucky for him he saw her just in time to get her own shower...well she is related to Danny...
He smiled as he typed an invitation for her to come, and smiled as he sent it to her mind...
He then thought of all the new experiances to be had, wanked, then went to sleep content...
=====
Who is this new person? Is it JAzz? Or someone else? And invitation to where?
Find out next time...
© Copyright 2009 lb54 (lb54 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536730-Master-PC-Phantom-Edition-Chapter-7