*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536767-Birthday-weekend-part-two
Rated: GC · Short Story · Teen · #1536767
the adventures of my 17th bday weekend
Part two.



         Saturday, my first full day of being seventeen, well half a day…I woke up at noon to a txt from Jaz saying relaying the evenings plans to me once more.

         First Jaz’s mom will pick me up from my house and drive us to Demi’s house a couple of towns over, where we would meet KT. Who would then drive us all back to my town where we first went to Demi’s boy friends house, then ended up at this kid Jacob’s house because his parents weren’t home.

         We, as in myself, Jaz, Demi, and KT, were expecting the night to go a bit differently then it was currently going, however I’m a go with the flow kind of person and decided to make the best of it.

         Jaz’s boyfriend shows up soon after we arrive and we all squash on to a couch across from the television. Demi’s boyfriend was being a downer and she decides to leave with him. Jaz and her boyfriend decide to go for a “walk” (haha yeah ooookkkk). This leaves me in a room full of people whom I really never been quite friends with, more acquaintances. I decide to strike up a conversation with this boy Cole who threw my questioning had just broken up with his girlfriend and was quite distraught. I didn’t mind listening because he was sharing whatever it was her was drinking, straight up vodka I think. Together we easily downed a water bottle full of  the mixture.

          The room begins to spin a little as I watch our host, Jacob, doing shots in the corner. Hes pretty cute I thought. Cole got up to make room for Jaz and her bf. As they get cozy in the corner of the couch, I sit and watch the people. Time seems to move slower then normal. Jacob comes and sits between me and the comfortable couple.

         Now keep in mind that Jacob and I and now considerably intoxicated. When we start to talk, I began absent mindedly picking at his shorts, as I zoned out for a sec. He leaned over to Jaz to say something I’m not quite aware of.

         I hear Jaz say, “Hold on ill ask her.”

         “Emma, You down to make out with Jacob?”

         Jacob turns his head to face me and says, “You down?”

         I shrug my shoulders and simply say, “Sure.”

We lean in without hesitation, the alcohol allowing us to leave any and all insecurities behind us. I reach up to touch his face, its scratchy and unshaven and I love the way it feels on my skin. As we kiss and kiss I can feel him smiling. We stretch out the length of the couch; we push Jaz and her bf out of their spot as we get more and more into it. His hands reach up the back of my shirt, I make my body tight as his hands go further up my shirt I become aware that we are in a room full of people so we decide to continue outside. I take his hand and he leads me to a sliding glass door that leads to outside. We kiss harder we try to lean agenst this table but it makes a horrible creaking sound so we settle for the deck railing. That’s when my jacket got unzipped. The idea was short lived due to the steadily dropping temps. We make out way back to the warm couch Jacob goes to get a blanket and we disappear beneath it for quite some time into a world where all that mattered was the next kiss.

          KT had called my name to go when we finally reappeared. The room was nearly empty; so much time had passed without our knowledge.

         Jacob walked to the door with me and kissed me again.

         I made my way to KT’s car where everyone was waiting. I put my head down as we pulled around the circle. I opened my phone to check that my mom hadent txt me, she haddent, the white letters instead read Jacob with the message, “that was legittttt lol”

© Copyright 2009 username11 (username11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536767-Birthday-weekend-part-two