*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536951-ragdolls
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Other · #1536951
not finished.be critical.
The story of the ragdolls
        Ragdoll                        Once upon a time there was a
unfinished dolls                story, of a ragdoll. The story of
left behind                        the ragdoll is about the unfin-
betraded                          ished dolls, the odd ones, that
forgotten                          never had a chance to expose
                                              their true identity. Each ragdoll
family is placed in a ragdoll home, which is an ordinary, plain, boring home that no one wants to live in. It contains two windows and a door, outside, the windows dont open and have bars over them, and the door is so loud that you couldn't sneak away. Inside the house there are two stories. On the top story there are two bedrooms a master bedroom and a small closet sized bedroom next door. Then you have to walk down the squeaky stair case(nothing but 24 steps of pure torture to your ears). Down stairs there are six rooms, the kitchen, bathroom, livingroom, familyroom, listening room, and ........... the darkroom. We cook plastic food in the kitchen(or what we call cooking anyway). We take waterless baths in the bathroom. We pretend to live for one hour in the living room. We hang plastic photos of us on the walls and sometimes look at them. We listen to the dead silence in the listeningroom. And the dark room is for the ones who try to be good. Im the only one in my house who has ever been in there at my house. Don't get me wronge im not bad. Im actually good and thats not an excuse, thats why im in the darkroom now thinking over my thoughts. Ragdolls aren't suppose to be nice because of the way the creator made them, their suppose to be mean and cruel to others. I think thats why the creator made me, to spread goodness to all ragdolls. And if i have to spead all my time in the darkroom i will because i think its worth it. I was put here not to be tortured but to forfill my destiny, to save the ragdolls of the cruelness towards others. My family is the same as the rest of them cruel, selfish, and halfhearted, maybe even no-hearted. so instead of getting sent to my room i get put into the darkroom. Not even my bother gets sent there although he should. See my younger bother, which im sure was made to be the devils helper, is rewared for his unkindness and instead of him sharing the closet-sized room with me, he gets it all to his self and im stuck in a caged-sized room. Are house isn't small, but the ragdoll law is that children are put into small rooms to suffer so they can to hate the creator, as everyone else dose. I think it makes no sense but its the law.
Its almost funny how one person can be so miserable. One person who has done nothing wrong only have a lack of knowledge of what goes around them.
© Copyright 2009 kayla b (coosterk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536951-ragdolls