*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1537357-My-Wife-Is-Having-Seizures---UPDATE
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1537357
My wife's seizures are getting worse. Update 3-29
My wife has seizures and they are getting worse inspite of medicine.  I can do nothing but look on until she is through them.  My nerves are kind of shot right about now because she almost had a big one.
I have prayed for 23 years for an end to these seizures for Rhonda and will continue to do so until at last it occurs.  Although at this time I need prayer for calm and strength to do what has to be done, for I still have to work tonight and concentrate on that job, trusting in the Lord to be watching over Rhonda, my purple princess.
Copenator out!
                      A Dream, A Confrontation, A Weapon is Found
                                                by Rhonda Cope
                                                edited by Steve C
I had a dream last night. A man came and told me that he was the one causing my spells to happen. He was laughing at me and told me he had power to do anything he wanted. I found out the man was satan. While he was laughing and telling me he will distroy me; a voice said "Everytime the spells happen. Say 'Jesus". When the voice said "Jesus," satan stopped laughing. The voice said "Jesus." satan started shaking. I looked at him and said.
"I am God's creation, how dare you hurt me. You have no business being around me. I rebuke
you in the name of JESUS! And command you to leave me alone."
Satan ran away. I have not had a seizure since rebuking him in the name of Jesus.

Beloved, this is Steve, Rhonda's editor and hubby. Rhonda was telling me this dream as we were driving home tonight from the Missions Conference. I realized that this is a matter that needs serious consideration and prayer coverage.
I have been praying for Rhonda's seizures for twenty-three years and the Lord is listening. There have even been times when I've cried out to God to stop the madness that is these seizures. Last night, Saturday evening, Rhonda had no seizures and everytime that occurs it's a blessing from the Lord. How wonderful is the Lord? How marvelous is the Lord? How amazing is the Lord? No one can really tell but one thing I can tell you is that He is all of these and more. You are important to God; therefore you are important to Rhonda and myself.
Copenator out!
Rhonda had a seizure on 3-30-09 at 1:40 a.m.  Calling upon Jesus' name stopped it.  Will you please continue praying?
Copenator out!
© Copyright 2009 Steve adding writing to ntbk. (copenator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1537357-My-Wife-Is-Having-Seizures---UPDATE