*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1537380-Grrr
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1537380
Tame THIS animal . . .
Grrr  (13+)
Tame THIS animal . . .
#1537380 by Timothee


She knew she shouldn't have brought him back to her parent's lake house, but there was something about him that made her shove decency aside. They had only just met over coffee once. Now, they were sitting on the porch swing, looking out across the sunset-dappled water. She took a little sip of her wine and looked over at him. He was looking at her with those strange, golden eyes full of lust. Her skin prickled with an unfamiliar sensation. Was it fear? Maybe excitement. She set her wine down. He stood up and without words lifted her by the arms to his body and proceeded to kiss her deeply, his full, hot lips sending desire all the way to her toes. "Let's go inside", the low purr of his voice sedating her. They went inside and he kissed her again, as if to seal the deal. He then guided her toward the bedroom, his hand on the small of her back. Once there, his mouth was on her neck and his strong hands smoothing over her body. Every sensation was heightened. Her mind was only absorbing the moment. She was the prey and he was the panther. He was going for the kill. There was nothing she wouldn't do for him at this point. Seduction was complete. He started to . . .

"No, wait! I'm sorry, this is just happening too fast. I want nothing more than to be with you, but I think maybe we're rushing this a bit". Her common sense smacked her into reality. She felt like she was gasping for air. He was GOOD! Pulling away had been so difficult. She smiled at him and took his hands in hers, then kissed them. She didn't want to lose him, she just wanted to tame him.

word count 300
© Copyright 2009 Timothee (timi2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1537380-Grrr