*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1537588-Riding-on-the-Roller-Coaster-Part-2
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Experience · #1537588
The continuation of my short story.
With meeting my new best friend came many more new friends. It wasn't long after that, that things with the boyfriend started to dwindle down. There were new boys all around me and new girls all around him, plus we were 200 miles apart and 16. It wasn't bound to last. So it ended.
I guess it was my fault for leaving but at the same time, he had met a girl in summer school and I became fond of my best friends brother. Conflict? I think so. Not to long after dating my best friends brother, I found out that he was "cheating" on me with some girl at the alternative school. I was devastated. So as my best friend, it was her mission to find someone to take the place of her brother and cure my broken heart. And thats what she did. Thats when the best and worst person to ever happen to me came about.
He wasn't like the guys that I was attracted to, he was a pretty boy. He was very conceited and into himself. I swear, he liked to look in the mirror every five minutes. He reminded me of the guys my sisters used to date. I didn't think he was cute but he showed intrest and I was on the rebound.
After 4 months of dating, I fell for him and I fell hard. I was in love and I wasn't expecting it. Then we had sex, I sure as hell wasn't expecting that. It wasn't all that great even but it made me fall for him even harder and maybe to much! I remember that night clear as day, as if it were a movie playing on the t.v. right infront of my face as I write this. It was at his grandmother's house while she was out of town and he was house sitting. I remember the passionate kisses that caressed my lips and the excitement that came over my body when he touched it. Then there was the magic that I felt when we lied there on his grandma's couch naked, holding each other, knowing that there was no where in the world that either of use would rather be.
Next came the first "I love you!" We had both left town to go to my best friend from back home's dance competition. My parents thought that I was staying with her but he had drove down and we stayed in a hotel together. There was alot of fighting that weekend because for some odd reason, his ex-girlfriend of 4 years kept calling and it broke my heart. That when he told me he loved me. It was wierd that cause I didn't feel like he really ment it. I felt like he only said it because I was mad, and I was right. The next day when we got home, we stood and my porch looking each other in the eye, I told him I loved him and he said "I'm not in love with you!" I felt my heart literally crumble into two. Although, it wasn't more than two weeks later when I had come home from visiting my dad, that he sat me on his bed, looked me square in the eyes and said, " I know you probably won't believe me when I say this but I love you!" I knew he was telling me the truth and everything felt right again.
TO BE CONTINUED.....
© Copyright 2009 miss priss (amanda1990 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1537588-Riding-on-the-Roller-Coaster-Part-2