*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538064-215-pm---Tuesday
by Rick H
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #1538064
A typical moment in a typical day Inside My Head.
        This is just a typical day with a thousand things that need attention. How easy it is for us to lose that small quiet voice inside that guides us through the often maddening pace and trials we all face. This was originally called; INSIDE MY HEAD The descending lines and verse are off set like the thought processes Inside My Head.

                                                                         
                                                            2:15 pm Tuesday

                     
                                            Dreams Form,
                                  Brain  Storm,
                                                                        Ideas Churnin',
                                                                                    Gears  Turnin',
                 
                            Concepts Created
                                            Events  Dated,
                                                                                  Thoughts Debated
                                                                    Feelings  Related,
         
                                                      Courses Pursued,
                                                                    Objects  Reviewed,

                                                  Pitfalls Plotted,
                                                              Goals  Spotted.

                                          The Chatter and Clatter Of My Mind.
                                          Makes Your Voice So Hard To Find!
                                          So Lord, Would You Help Me Out?
                                          Would You Mind Having To Shout?






Copyright© 2009 Reproduction in whole or in part of, by any electronic device or reproduced form or medium without express written permission of Richard G.Haley is strictly prohibited. Poems,Writings and Creations are the sole property of Richard G.Haley. Richard G. Haley retains the exclusive rights to all publishing and copyrights of Under this name and that of his pseudonym Thaylon Taylor. All rights are held under national and international copyright laws and standards.

© Copyright 2009 Rick H (earthvillager at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538064-215-pm---Tuesday