*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538373-Jase-Grff
by Iamhim
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1538373
What do you do in a boring class? Sleep.
It was a gloomy day in Mrs.Rum Rum’s classroom and young Jase was present. Like many of the students in this class he wasn’t too interested so after he got done picking his fingernails and ever so casually reached into his L.L.Bean backpack to make a nice pillow of notebooks, his dark blue hooded sweatshirt with the left string a tad longer than the right and his World History book open to page 329. He used his left arm in an acute angle to prop his buzz cut head. His eyelids got heavy and his mouth dry. Then suddenly a buzz came from his pocket. He nonchalantly read the message, smirked his sloth like smirk and readjusted himself into a comfortable sleeping position that also would disguise his true intention of sleep from his ever-present teacher. With a slight yawn, his mission was accomplished.
© Copyright 2009 Iamhim (iamhim09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538373-Jase-Grff