*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538557-School
by myself
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1538557
This is about the school i used to go to.
When i was at school i was always bored of listening.I would always play with rulers but i always made a racket.I always prayed i didn't break wind when writing but everytime i did i blamed my freind.All the answers to the boring questions were no i dont know the answer neither do you(dont do that).Also when i was asked a question like Why are you playing with rulers but they always expect me to answer without talking or else i got shouted at.One day it was wednesday i felt like happy slapping the teacher then backhand the head(master).
I used to sing weird words to teachers like hicky yamyams glog then at the end of school disobey the guards.School is like prison your trapped in a cell and only have two breaks i was the most weirdest person in school i used to walk like a pigeon.if you have seen a teacher then dont get an adrenaline rush and beat the toilet out of them.Now i am finished with this timewaster bye bye nighty night tata she like you too and you like she too.
© Copyright 2009 myself (jimee09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538557-School