*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538972-i-told-u-it-would-happen
Rated: · Other · Other · #1538972
eh, just need to vent
That's the way the cookie crumbles,into a million pieces and it's never okay to make right again. It's ironic that I thought it wouldn't this time. Maybe I'm right in foregoing everything I know, everyone I love. It doesn't seem as though anyone has a care in the world for me. They pretend, flirt,try to get me out of my clothes and once they do it's over. I've never been good at being someones dirty little secret. Hell, I've never been good at being dirty; take two baths a day.

Why is it that I always fall for the ones that I know are gonna hurt me?I try to talk myself out of it...but it happens irregardless.

First Alex, whom I loved very much and was always happen when I was around. He took me camping once..we had a candlelit dinner under the stars. He used to also grab me..squeeze my arms until they lost circulation and tell me I should never do that again,even though I didn't know what that was. I was once made to list all of my faults. I have 239 faults, physically and mentally; I am one screwed up individual. Especially since I know that I would never have been brave enough to end it. I loved him too much had he not gotten sick of me. I'd probably be married and covered with bruises from head to toe. Sometimes it's a good thing when you aren't wanted.
© Copyright 2009 vaultofpillows (smilingenvy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538972-i-told-u-it-would-happen