*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1539381-Men-and-love
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1539381
For guys who think love is just to use and abuse a girl
THis is just a little note to guys who use words to get into a girls pants and then if the girl gets pregnant want to sit there and deny the fact that they slept with them.

This isn't to all guys but it is to 99 percent of them.

Girls are very emotional but we do know when we are being used. We do know that you guys say ' I love you' and ' I will take care of you' and several other things just to get down a girls pants. Yes us girls are bad about that to. But we never expect you to fall in love and some of us are kind enough to tell you what we want. Some just tell you that they want to sleep with you.

But men are different they get some pussy and then they decide that they don't want you anymore. Either that or they get you pregnant and then say your fat, ugly and other cruel things. That and some become controlive and abusive. I don't understand why guys can't understand that every female in this world have feelings and do care.


Again I'm not trying to down all guys. I am just trying to get men to understand that it isn't right to use girls.



It hurts all of us. It hurts even some men. Especially when they come back to you and the girl says no.


If anyone has any comments about this please send me your comments at my aol


jbroadway90@aol.com


thank you.
© Copyright 2009 babygurl (iloveualot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1539381-Men-and-love