*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1539511-Memorandum
Rated: E · Other · Business · #1539511
This is a memo I wrote for that is being used for my writing portfolio for College.
Memorandum
         


To: All Dealers

From: Casino Management

Date: March 3, 2009

Subject: Appropriate Dress and Appearance at Work

Due to the increase of dealers not abiding by Section 8. Dress/Personal Appearance in Casino ABS Terms and Conditions of Employment, casino management will be taking more serious action against dealers not following the dress code. Every employee has read and signed this document upon hiring and will be held accountable for the upholding of these terms.

The appropriate uniform for a dealer consists of:
-          Closed toe, black, polished dress shoes.
-          Black dress socks. Females may wear black or nude hosiery that is well maintained; no rips or runs. Fishnet hosiery is not permitted.
-          Black dress pants. Females may wear a black skirt no shorter than two inches above the knee.
-          Clean and pressed, white casino issued shirt. Shirt must be tucked in while on duty.
-          Black casino issued apron.
-          Name tag with Casino Track card and AADAC.
Dealers that report to their shift and are not in proper attire will be sent home to change. No exceptions.

Personal, professional appearance of employees is also very important to this casinos reputation. All dealers must be presentable to all groups of people. This means that hair must be neat and conservatively colored; no bright or unnatural tones. Females with long hair must have their hair pulled away from their face and styled in a professional manner. Males are expected to be clean shaven every shift. Well groomed beards and moustaches are acceptable. Males may wear a single earring, either a stud or hoop no bigger than a half inch in diameter. Females are permitted to wear no more than two earrings per ear, two rings per hand, one bracelet per arm and necklaces are not to be worn over top of the dealer shirt. Facial piercings are not allowed, with the exception of a single nose stud no bigger than 2mm for females. Tattoos cannot be visible at any time. Finger nails must be kept clean and well manicured. Nail polish can be worn if it is well maintained and cannot be in neon hues, have patterns or decals. Females must wear makeup that is tasteful and that presents them in a professional manner. Dealers found not following these terms and conditions of employment will be promptly dealt with in the appropriate manner. First offence will result in a verbal warning and you will be sent home to change and return to work in proper attire. Second offence will result in a written warning and you will be sent home for that shift without pay, permitted to return for your next scheduled shift only in full uniform. Third or continuing offences will result in temporary suspension without pay and/or immediate dismissal. We appreciate your understanding and future cooperation in this matter.
© Copyright 2009 Moody Solace (moodysolace at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1539511-Memorandum