*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1540254-Hello-world-this-is-me
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1540254
A message about who I am and why I am here
Hello world.

I have never really done this before, but, I feel as if I want to try and communicate with the rest of the world somehow and to me this seems a good way to do it.

There isn't much about me that would interest anyone, I was born and raised in a very average town in Australia and nothing exiting happened to me that would warrant exciting reading, nothing anyway that hasn't been talked about already.

But I guess there is something in me that has always wanted to try and reach out to the world in some way or another. I have always been interested in how huge this world was, and how vast and diverse everything is. There is so much to see and experience it is almost impossible to do in one lifetime, So many emotions and feelings to bare witness to.

Sounds confusing I know, but that is why I am here, I want to try and experience it all, feel as much as I can possibly fell. This world is so amazing with all of the diversity that I feel one would be a fool to not want experience it all. I want to share my past, thoughts and opinions and at the same time I want witness others.

Human beings are unique, this world is a boiling pot of experience and emotion and I want to somehow feel it all.

I will be greatfull, of any feedback and opinions that anyone would be kind enough to give. As I mentioned I am new but I want to learn.

Apologies if this all sounds confusing but I guess I don't really know how to put what I want to say into words.

But, thank you and I hope that what I write will make some enjoyment for some.   
© Copyright 2009 eagletona (eagletona at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1540254-Hello-world-this-is-me