*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1540310-Chp-3-Hank
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Sample · Emotional · #1540310
A cousins betrayal revealed!
"She did have some nice tits, don't you think Hank!?"

Looking at her new boyfriend in the eyes, Stacey Woodson had that expression on her face.

The expression that said I really wanna knock you out.

"What are you talkin' about Stacey? Why do always feel the need to blame me for staring at some girls chest? I want to see yours but you never let me..."Cried Hank.

"Oh just shut up and get in the car!" She cried back.

Even though they had sex on a regular basis, Stacey never showed Hank her goods because she embaressed that one was really perky while the other sagged.

Hank gave her a smack on the rump as he opened her side of the door like a gentlemen would and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I can't do this" he thought to himself slamming her door and walking over to the drivers side.

He was driving his cousins 2005 Toyota Carolla.

He was also having sex with his cousins girlfriend.

Hank Lumbert was an attractive young man at the age of 25. He went to the gym on a regular basis and made enough money at the strip club to buy the best designer clothes. He wore the best  fragrances that could make any girl's head turn. He hasn't been in his new neighborhood long and he's already screwed the daughters of 6 fathers on his block. But the best came from forbidden fruit. His cousin's girl.

"It's 2 o'clock Hank, I told him i'd call now"

"Don't do it now, I got the dog in back seat. If he hears it he might get suspicious"said Hank while looking at his pit bull in the review mirror.

He felt horrible about what he was doing.

He loved his cousin and admired him dearly.

Every since they moved from California to North Carolina, Wilbert has been helping Hank get adjusted to the enviroment.

He helped him enroll in school, get on the wrestling team and helped him get a job at the strip club outside of town.

Now he was screwing his girlfriend, drinking all his beer, taking his car without asking, and having the nerve to put that dog in there when Wilbert told him not to do that.

"Wilbert, There's someone else..."Said Stacey, on the cell phone.

Hank, still driving turned over and looked at her in amazement.

"I thought I told you not yet!" he tried to whisper to her.

He was pissed and she knew it.

But she didn't care because she told Wilbert she'd call at 2pm.

They were on their way to a restaurant for dinner when Hank made a pit stop at the house to drop off the dog.

His new girlfriend was steady on the phone breaking up with his cousin.

When he got back in the car, they were still going at it.

Hank tuned out the entire conversation while driving.

He was in deep thought fighting his desires to be with this girl, who really wasn't that attractive, but gave him pleasure beyond belief.

"Well it's not my fault your cousin makes love to me better than you do!"

"What!" Hank thought to himself, snapping out of his daydeaming.

Stacey looked over at him and silently said "Sorry" with an apologetic grin on her face.

Hank wanted to snatch that blond hair of hers and throw her out the window.

"So much for getting out of this nice and smooth" He thought to himself.

45 minutes later she got off the phone, as they sat in the parking lot of the restaurant.

Hank had his huge hands on the steering wheel as he laid his head on the wheel also.

His short black hair was filled with cheap gel and the stiffness of it tickled his hands.

He felt her hand rub his back as she let out a deep sigh.

"I know it's gonna be tough on him but we needed to do this" Stacey said to him in a gentle whisper.

He lifted his head up and gazed into her blue eyes. He was disgusted at himself and her.

His cousin was now hurting just because he liked getting laid by this chick. He didn't even like her.

Her nose was shaped like a bullet.

He couldn't take it anymore. He had to end it with her.

"Hank, I really like you. I don't know, you make me feel like a real woman. You-"

At that he ignored everything she was saying.

All he could think about was his cousin who he betrayed.

He knew he'd have to go back home to the guy.

What on earth could he possibly say after seeing him?

I swear it didn't like her?

It was just sex I promise? Damn.

Hank continued staring at her lips but he didn't hear a word she was saying until she said it. "I Love You." '

"Awwww crap!" Thought Hank. He'd finally had enough.

He wasn't having any of this.

"No Stacey you don't love me, it's over. No more sex, no more snuggling, no more anything! I can't believe I did this to Will!"

At that, he turned the keys in the ignition and put the car in reverse.

Stacey sat there with her mouth wide open.

"Your an asshole you know that!?" she yelled.

Her eyes began to water as she punched him on the arm.

"What the hell you doin' girl!" Yelled Hank driving out the parking lot burning his tires.

The rubbery smell entered the car along with the feeling of staring eyes of several people outside enjoying their cigerettes wondering what the hell that was all about.

"So you wait until after I dump him to tell me this!"

"I'm glad! He's deserves better than you anyway!"

"Oh my God!" She said with the tears creeping down her cheeks. "You are such a fucking loser."

Hank looked over at her and let out a huge sigh. His heart felt weak and he felt as if he could cry.

From the corner of his eye he could see her staring dead in his face... "I'm pregnant" she said, putting her head down and closing her eyes.

Even though the A/C in the car was on full blast, sweat began to appear on Hanks forhead and underarms.

He was finding it difficult to breath.

"What have I gotten my self into"He pondered.

The car remained silent for the rest of the ride to her house. The grey interior of the car matched the greyness of the mood.

Hank wondered if she was serious or not.

"Well if the chick is knocked up,"he thought to himself,"I gotta be a man and deal with it."

They arrived at Stacey's home. It was a small blue house on the corner of Sacrifice Ave.

Her roof was in need of repair and the grass in her yard hadn't been cut in ages.

They sat in the car for about 10 minutes when Hank looked over at her and asked in calm tone "Stacey, are you telling me the truth. Are you really having a kid?"

She looked at him noticing how red his eyes had become from holding back his tears.

"Yes" she said in a whisper.

She reached over and grabbed his hand.

Hank looked down at the two hands joined together as one.

"Well, if it's mine I guess I gotta do what I gotta do. But it's over between us.I can't be in a relationship with you." He said to her now staring out the window.

"Your such a fucking Jerk!" she cried slamming his hand on the parking break.

"No i'm not pregnant! And I'm glad! I'd never want a child from your sorry ass!"

And with that, she got out the car and slammed the door, Shattering the passenger window.

"Well, that's coming outta my paycheck." Hank said smiling as he pulled out the drive way.

"I think i'll leave these woman alone for a while." He took a deep breath and exhaled. I could sure go for some ice cream
© Copyright 2009 DebaucheryDivine (debauchery1776 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1540310-Chp-3-Hank