*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1540435-The-Rant-on-Women
by G.B.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Experience · #1540435
Women, why I hate em and love em at the same time...
This is for all those complainers, whinners and those who think that chivalry is dead. CHIVALRY is NOT dead.

I have lost count of how many times I have been told by women that there's no nice guys anymore..... hello you're looking at one right now! I wonder if they think that the reason why I bother listening is because I like to hear people whine day in and day out. They must think so since they keep coming back with the same crap. Why do they complain about there not being any nice guys, when they consistently become involved with assholes who treat them like shit, and then do nothing but complain?!

Now I know what some of you are thinking; there must be something wrong, he must be horribly fat, no fashion sense, or looks like a hobo. To this I once again cry bullshit. I have a good fashion sense thanks to a friend (yes a girl) I keep myself well tended, no beard, hair tidy so I don't look shabby, usually clean shaven. I'm also built like a tank so no, it can't be that either. Ill even take it further, I've been told I have a great sense of humor. I know how to treat a woman the way they should be, yes I open doors, take your jacket for you and all the other stuff. I am spontaneous but can also plan anything. I am decisive and always ask their opinion, can leave decisions up to the woman as well. I don't force them to do anything they don't want to do.. So gents, or ladies for that matter, tell me, why do I have such horrible luck?

So anyone out there who reads this, got anything to add or just want to have their comment on here for others to see, or to bitch at me, I really don't care. Thanks for listening to the rant.

*****Edit: I have been told by a friend from the middle east that the problem with women in North America is this; Women here all believe, either consciously or subconsciously that men are the enemy and can't be treated with in a fair manner. While I am not sure of this since I have never been outside of NA, it is a perspective that I find interesting.
© Copyright 2009 G.B. (mrwizard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1540435-The-Rant-on-Women