*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1540768-FEELETH
by Loki
Rated: E · Other · Opinion · #1540768
Is Man a being of Heart, or of Head?
FEELETH

Man, feeleth. Let the pumping flow of all below ring loud and clear. From toe to toe, let your heart tow its weight, feelings carried great.

Man, feeleth. Desire and emotion lay stretched out afore you. The path is paved and set abroad; peace, the end, awaits. All things needed lie inside.

Man, feeleth. Deep fundamental passions lie center-point to all there is and ever was.

Man, feeleth. Let your heart be known, be heard, and from it learn. Let all your heart be felt; deeply discovered. Let its nature surge from core and crevice, to tongue and lip, to words whipped freely flowing meanings true.

Man, feeleth. Let nothing cloud true sentiment. Know thyself and thy heart befriend. Forget the laws and ledger hands of wizened figures aged old and grey. Follow it true and guided you shall remain.

Man, feeleth. What meaning is there but what the heart dictates? Why does one thought seem preferable to another? Does the mind decide, or is it behind the mind where decisions lie?

Man, feeleth. Is to be human to be pure logic and rational? Is not thought but some highly defined and limited rind of meaning? Is not all manner of meaning shaped and known by all that is felt true?

Man, feeleth. Words are symbols, are scribbling scrawls of shapes and forms to take and remake the meanings within. Thoughts are symbols, are wisps and strands of silver mirrored intents. Heart the depths the core of human existence.
© Copyright 2009 Loki (locke88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1540768-FEELETH