*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1540779-Midnight-Lover
by Kit333
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1540779
Short erotic story


It was late and i tripped over the box in the hall...I was still cursing as i opened the door, looking

at my foot.....  her dark skin like a shadow against mine glowing white as the moonlight streamed through the front door.

  As she pushed me face first against the cold wall..

Forcing my legs apart with her Knee, gripping my wrists above ny head...God she was going to take me...

And the excitement cursed through my very being.......She whispered my name in my ear... over and over as

She ripped my briefs from my body and ran her fingertips up the inside of my thigh... My knees buckled, but

She held me firm. O my god i was so wet.....So alive.. She ran tiny bites accross my back as her

Fingers lightly grazed my hair...I thought i would burst. I could no longer take my weight and she lowered me to the box.

  Before i could catch my breath she pushed me backwards over the box....Her hand under my chin,

Holding my head back... Making me helpless. She pushed her tongue between my legs as she pushed her fingers inside me.

  Here we go again.....Fuck, fuck, fuck. She was rough with me...Urgent...But i had never been more turned on.

In the end i couldn't tell what was her tongue and what was her fingers...And i didn't care....

I screamed out her name as i shook head to toe as one orgasm rolled into another....

I couldn't breathe or think just feel the heat of her body....As i heard the clock in the other room strike 12.

Slowly i began to remember where i was..

As a cold rush of air rushed over my hot skin....The door closed and she was gone.....

                                                             

                                                                                  My Midnight Lover
© Copyright 2009 Kit333 (kit333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1540779-Midnight-Lover