*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1540997-Olivia-March
Rated: E · Short Story · Teen · #1540997
Olivia March is a normal girl who meets her character come to life.
         Olivia March never really liked the guys at her school. They were immature and self centered. She had always wished that somewhere some one wanted the same thing she did; a long and endless passionate life together. Olivia was a romantic and a desperate one at that. She wanted someone to show her love that she could only read in fairy tales and in the cheesy movies Hollywood produce. She wanted the never ending love only immortals could have for the the human they would never be able to stay with for all eternity. However, Olivia knew that wouldn't be possible; what immortal—let alone a normal guy—want with her?  She was plain Jane. Long red hair she had recently dyed because she didn't like her normal brown colored hair, and blue eyes that were odd for a brunette to have. She was pale like glue paste, and not as interesting. Olivia was a dreamer, always with her head in the clouds.
         Oh yes, she was a catch all right.
         No one paid attention to her, she was normal. Olivia pressed her hand against her forehead, how much longer was her teacher, Mr. Larson, going to drag on about that How To Kill A Mockingbird book? Not that Olivia cared;, she'd read the book five times because there was nothing else to do at night when she finished her other homework for the day. The bell would ring in less than a minute and Olivia was waiting at the edge of her seat waiting for the bell to allow her to be free from school.
         When the finally rang Olivia sprang from her seat and raced to the door in a speedy walk she had to learn how to do from years of going to a public school, crowded with other student bodies. Pushing open the door Olivia ran into the arms of a tall dark shadowed figure. Her whole body shook with the impact while the dark shadowed figure stood still like stone.
         “Sorry. I wasn't watching what I was doing.” Olivia apologized politely before kneeling to pick up the notebook that held her secrets and the stories she fantasied about daily.
         “No please, let me help you Mrs. March.” The figure said stilling Olivia's hand with his own. Students stopped to stare at the scene in front of Mr. Larson's class room in G Hall. Olivia looked up at the figure and gasped. It was the person she had been dreaming of for nearly three years. Justin Mason, the only male character Olivia created and starred in all her stories.
         “Justin Mason.” Olivia gasped. Justin smiled at her and nodded.
         “I'm here to take you away just like you've always wrote.” Justin said pulling Olivia to her stunned feet. “Don't worry, you'll always be safe with me.” He added flashing his white fangs at her. Olivia gasped and smiled.
         “I'm not dreaming?” She asked.
         “No.” He whispered against her lips. “Let's go.”
© Copyright 2009 Twilight Raine (briony_dahlia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1540997-Olivia-March