*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541094-wednesday
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1541094
a letter a struggle
A decline in all that is steeped in fate, Sour taste on hot palate. Eternal nonchalence of a numbed right foot. Right in spite. Dipped my toes into water clear not clean so much. Bitten by ice the baby otter she skims my toes. blood freezes.
I think of us. The two of us seperate now stepping into new door frames opening new windows, ticking imaginary boxes on imaginary lists.....light,tick cleanish,tick wooden floors make for good solid footing raw uncarpeted perfect for a tapdance with new friends met drinking whiskey in strange lands. A voice in my head says "try to forget" , you did bad there, you stole from another.
Feelings frozen in a state of shock and cloud living begins again.
Not too happy down there in reality
it's a harsh and dangerous place. Tricked by a friendly face. Dribble. A surprise as it skims my knee post vomit acrid scent. Solar plexus in a sorry state better now it's an empty place. Why fill a home you are not happy with furnish it with comfort?
It will still feel the same. The road is open now again. Clarity?
Still a question springs to mind. Why?
The depth in us so pure, true, filled with the spirit of spring dew. Sorbet shining through. I was never involved, I am never involved or evolved. Evolution..
My soul feels trapped. Living above I have more freedom. my right foot thawed.
The irony is that you - you will be just fine - better perhaps.
I don't know what's in store for me. Pandora's box.
Now- I would like to- Climb a tree. Right now. Jump off try to catch the sun in my arms as it sets - be forever captured in it's glow feel the close of day pass me by.
On control
I am. The time moves fast- not sure who I am from one day to the next. A shapeshifter - where do my feelings lie? I know.
You.
Still in the clouds I sit. My mane is long here I listen to the hum of the wind as it skims past others who while away here. A woman sits crying into a helmet made of sand it erodes in her hands waves hit the shore down to earth again, the rockpools well up. Welcoming the tides life - saturating dried seaweed, shrimps popping on the sand relish this wave as they go with it sucked together into the black evening sea.
Is this over?
The year of the sorbet. a drought - friends a memory. Mistrust my friend and mortal enemy - "if you don't have it by now you never will" he warned - words echo through my mind I backtrack to try and make it right. It was a bad place for the birds.
Our bodies move together locked in an eternal fight of passion. Our hearts shine through eternally red. warmth and light. "Push me" you say "to the edge". "can you feel it?" I smile but a blank has been drawn and it's face is sadderthen that of a million cartoon men scribbled on envelopes and left out in the desert wind to dry.
"catch me" I say arms open wide. ferns move now stirred by the wind running through my open soul. Stretched wide and it feels good - blood flows fast and my heart is open and yours tonight.
© Copyright 2009 missjane (hazeyjane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541094-wednesday