*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541273-Bloodmist--Introduction
by Tiejh
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Dark · #1541273
A vampire embraces his true form in the streets of an 1870 London.
The freezing cold ice crystals landed on his face and eyelashes, stinging him. His large, red eyes looked up to see a flurry of the snowflakes dancing from the dark clouds. As he walked through the dreary graveyard, he wrapped his thick, wool cloak around him tightly. His long black hair that blew in the wind and his pale white face stood out from the grey world that surrounded him. He then noticed, right in front of him, what he was searching for. The mausoleum stood high above the December fog and falling snow, with tall statues of winged creatures on either side. The door was dark and mysterious; a portal to a place of darkness. The man stopped in front of it and spoke words of Latin, his native tongue, “obscurum cado quod lux lucis pereo ut sol solis sets in sinful universitas. is est vicis of terminus, terminus of vita. Iam , orsa , est satus of a novus aevum , aevum of nex quod satus nostri reign. Take mihi illic, ut locus ut vita est nunquam*.”

The portal then glowed bright maroon, making a huge impact on the colorless world. Grey leaves and swirls of the fog blew as the red of the gate swallowed the realm of death. The man walked through it, only to feel excruciating pain go through his body. His vision was gone, and he fell through the dark door into other dimensions. He started to feel that his true form was coming out . He was a vampire again. As he started to be able to see once more, he could make out a large, pallid, full moon in the distance of the portal. He fell out into the empty shadows of the dark night in London. Large buldings and shady people surronded him, and more of the moist fog and snow fell. His eyes turned a deep, velvet red and he could see all of what was around him. He then, with a contented breath, jumped on the wall of a nearby building, climbing over it to stand in the blinding moonlight. Oh how he loved to basque in the light of the darkness.

He stood there, a shadow of the moonlight, for only a breath more. He could feel the need for blood that drove him into the insane state of feeding on the people of the nightime streets.

And so the biter night went on, and the sweet and dark blood dripped from the Vampire's lips... The snow that deeply fell upon the frozen ground was still as white as the heavans they came from. And the fire in the Vampire's eyes were as dark as the hell they came from.

As the Vampire finished drinking the blood of his victims that he sudcted through the night, another portal opened fo him, another swirling maroon portal that bended and twisted the dark mortal world into the high mosualeam that towered over the grey and death plauged graveyard that he called his home.

*Translated: Darkness falls and the light perishes as the sun sets on the sinful world this is the time of the end, the end of life. Now, beginning is the start of a new age, the age of death and the start of our reign. Take me there, to the place that life is never.
© Copyright 2009 Tiejh (jedit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541273-Bloodmist--Introduction