*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541280-Another-day-alone
Rated: E · Other · Activity · #1541280
Another day alone and this constantly thinking machine.
Its Saturday morning and I am alone again. I get up from bed, my mind is absolutely blank. Reaching up to my balcony, I realized its one of the beautiful mornings in Minneapolis in March. Its sunny out side and I knew right away that I need to have some thing colorful to lighten my spirit. I wanted to do something for my house, to make it home!!

I took some of my old furniture out in the balcony, the fresh air rejuvenating me to do something exciting today. I painted them in my favorite colors. It was noon by that time. My drawing room was lifeless too, with odds of boring black and white. I selected some old but colorful bed sheets. With my mind in mode of complete make over today, I spent next few hours in designing and what I came up with was beautiful expression of joyous heart. I made some lovely yellow and soothing green cushion covers for my couch, using hemming tape. I painted a bridge in the middle of lush green forest with melting blue water flowing underneath on canvas. This picture will go very well with my new covers and my newly painted furniture. Its bright and colorful from deep inside me. After almost 1 year, I let my creativity go loose.

The day is gone and here I am, waiting for spring and white ice to be replaced by gorgeous green. Let us see, what my drive makes me do on my next holiday.....
© Copyright 2009 expressions (shikhaverma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541280-Another-day-alone