*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1542247-THE-MOMENTS
by ruche
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1542247
football is life..the moments in football is amazing...feelings you never want to end
The Ground,the event.....The heroes,the instruments.....The owners,the crowd....

They cannot be compared to.........THE MOMENT!!!!!!!

The greatness,the skills,the formation,the cheers.The instruction we follow,the excitement we bring......bt THE MOMENT!........will forever be AWESOME!!!!!

Just that moment when it all goes down....as the game gets tough....the tension builds the attacks get stiff....all for the moment to be delayed.....the tackle,the maneuvers All soldiers must join force but just one soldier must make the call that call that brings THE MOMENT!!!!


They are players...the soldier?...they are called players but the master of the game must bring the moment.. i love the MOMENT....as the players struggle to beat their opponent I love the moment the display of SKILLS and the escape and as the one player finds his bearing with the excitement building,the anxious crowd mops

Oh my GOD...my heart is going to EXPLODE and as the tension mounts and the players make their way through the field.....that one player takes the shot we all watch....our mouths open...times has stopped....so has our hearts as we watch the ball fly in the air.....in the air.......we all watch the players......the crowd...the owners...the instructors(couches).....we all watch.....time has frozen.............................................................................


THEN right there it happens.......unbelievable(d unseen voice yells)NOW everything is fast tour hearts comes back to life...making a double flip the tension is broken...the crowd cheers i feel the hot tears of joy force itself from my eyesfor it.......it.....it...........it........omg......it.........is.........A ""GOAL""

oh my goodness.....my heart....i cant see myself......thats the MOMENT!!! That is what i"m talking about That brief time of JOY..that time when we let go and...CHEER We let go of the pain..the pending defeat the hate.the strife We let go of it all and yell with all our hearts.......""GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAL""

Thats the moment i"m talking about that is my best time in football........THE GOAL....The feeling it brings wow.........its awesome....feeling 1million sweet things at a time u wanna laugh but you end up crying...mixed!!!

Oh well.we are happy......but we gotta go on oh my god........its one minute left to game over and i"m suddenly reminded we are losing in the game The game is OVER.......We might have WON................hell even LOST BUT i have got a really big smile on my face cos no matter who won or lost there was that brief time we had....OUR MOMENT !!!!.........................................

DDK to all football fans...TRUE LOVERS OF FOOTBALL(COS IM ONE)LONG LIVE THE SUPER FALCONS....LONG LIVE THE SUPER EAGLES....long live footballers!!!LONG LIVE CHELSEA FC.............AND MOST OF ALL............LONG LIVE CHELSEA FANS..........BLUES 4TERNITY PPLE......
© Copyright 2009 ruche (ruchelopaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1542247-THE-MOMENTS