*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1542395-Lunch
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1542395
Who is on the menu? (Adult - Second Person Narrative)
** Image ID #1542386 Unavailable **


It's another boring day in the office. You're sitting at your desk at lunch time, deserted by friends and colleagues. You're the one who gets to answer the phones today. It is quiet – no ringing of phones, no murmur of voices – you feel totally alone with nothing to occupy your mind.

As you sit there, you slowly drift into a daydream and your thoughts begin to wander. The weekend seems so far away and it would be nice to do something exciting... maybe... it's been a while and you're feeling a growing need for physical contact. No one's around and the idea of doing something in the office – in public – is exciting and you feel your hand wander to your lap. You slide your hand into the top of your skirt.

Behind the desk, no one will see but you'll know and the prospect of doing something "naughty" brings a smile to your face. Your hand slides down your stomach; the warmth of your touch sends little shivers of pleasure through you. You slide your hand under the waistband of your panties and feel the softness of your pubic hair. Your hand continues downwards and finds the small mound of pleasure.

As you begin to gently massage your clitoris, the familiar warm sensations begin to travel down your body and you feel your nipples begin to grow taut under your blouse. An image of a time and place begins to form in your mind - when you're interrupted by a voice asking you something.

Startled, you look up to find a man watching you – you notice he's older - tall with graying hair but he has a gentleness about him that you see in his eyes, his half smile. Still, you feel the blood rush to your face but he offers only a gentle smile. You begin to stammer out something but he raises a finger to his lips.

"No need to explain," he says and then he reaches out and gently takes your hand, pulling it toward his mouth. He begins to softly suck on the fingers that had moments before been the source of your rapture. Almost hypnotically, he continues and you feel the softness of his lips and tongue stimulating your fingers. You feel the warmth and wetness of his mouth tasting you, drawing you back to the feelings of excitement and need that his presence had interrupted.

Now he moves toward you and kneels. You feel you should object, push him away but you have lost your will. Trance like you allow him to continue. You relax back into the chair and close your eyes and feel the heat of his body radiating from him as he lays your hand back on your lap.

Now, you feel his warm hands slide under your skirt. His hands are not soft but the touch is gentle as he moves up the side of your thighs and over your hips where you feel his finger tips gently pull at the elastic of your panties Almost involuntarily, you lift slightly, allowing them to be drawn downwards as his arms spread and you feel your skirt slide up around your hips exposing you – leaving you feeling vulnerable yet excited and anticipating what is to follow.

You feel the softness of a kiss on your thigh and the tingle as his tongue begins to trace a sensuous path up your leg, teasingly pleasant, the warmth of his breath heating a trail upwards. You instinctively begin to open your legs as his progress is marked with tremors you feel in your legs and stomach and the heat spreading from your vagina.

Your sensitivity heightened by your excitement, you can almost feel each hair on your upper leg move with his gentle breath and, with a small intake of breath, you feel the first light touches of his tongue stimulate your clitoris. His hand reaches to find you wet and you want - no need - his hands to move, to touch, to delve into the warmth of you. His fingers slide into you and begin to move, first small movements becoming bolder as you begin to respond, stroking you in rhythm to the rise and fall of his head as he licks and then takes your clitoris in his mouth, sucking gently as though nursing.

His fingers penetrate deeper into you and you feel the pressure building as his mouth continues to excite and you find yourself moving with him, forcing his fingers deeper. Your arms are crossed on your chest and you begin to squeeze your erect nipples, seeking more stimulation, your breath now coming fast until you feel your body shudder with release and waves of pleasure course through you and then...

He slowly retreats behind a line of gentle kisses, pulling your skirt down as he withdraws, stands, and with a smile, turns and walks away... leaving you with a memory of blissful fulfillment and a story that no one would ever believe and no one will ever know.

Notes
Wolfies Prompt Challenge
Prompt: Erotica

Word Count: 822

I deliberately wrote this in the second-person narrative mode. In this form, the narrator refers to the focal character(s) as "you", therefore making the reader feel as if he or she is a character within the story. The second-person point of view is intended to create an intense sense of intimacy between the narrator and the reader, causing the reader to feel implicit in the plot.

Thank you for taking time to read my work. Please, take a moment more and leave a comment. Reactions, criticisms, praise - all are equally welcome! *Smile*

Ken
© Copyright 2009 🌕 HuntersMoon (huntersmoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1542395-Lunch