*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1543435-Incomplete-Perfection-Chapter-1
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1543435
WIP, Would love to get any kind of feedback on how this.
Kairos, wake up. Now.

Kairos’s eyes opened at the command of the voice. She was alone, alone in a stone-walled room strapped tightly to a massive bed.

“Don’t even bother trying to use your magic in here. It won’t work,” a voice close beside her spoke.

She turned her head to where the voice sounded from. The man was handsome with a strong jaw line, short black hair and deep brown eyes. His skin held a faint tan and an aura of youth.

“What do you want from me,” she asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

He smiled at her and ran a hand up her leg, up her stomach, and across her chest. “Whatever I feel like taking.” He leaned close and kissed her, opening her mouth with his tongue before he sent it into her mouth to explore. Kairos bit the invading tongue, quickly ending the unwanted kiss. He pulled away and smacked her face. “How dare you!”

She spat the blood that welled in her mouth, his blood, at him. “You will not touch me. You will release me at once!”

“Mm, I like a little fire in a girl, but there’s too much fire in you. Maybe we should put some of it out,” he replied with cold eyes.

Unseen hands freed her from the bed and lifted her. She was carried across the room into another and dumped into a small pool. The man disrobed and waded towards her. Backed against the side of the pool and once again held by unseen hands she could not escape. The man pushed up the skirts of her faded blue dress.

“You are mine to command, mine to control, mine to possess,” he whispered into her ear. “If I want something from you, you will give it or I will take it. Either way, I will have it.”

She looked him in the brown eyes many girls would love to have turned on them. He pressed tight against her body and pushed her knees apart. “And I mean it. Anything I want from you, I will have.”

“I’ll give you nothing,” she said struggling against him.

He smiled then looked her square in the eyes, “then I will take it.” Pushing as much as he could into her body, her virgin blood spread through the water like a flower. He closed his eyes, listening to her scream and feeling her fight him as he took her.

* * *
Such an ugly creature, Niran thought to himself. The girl he brought back to his castle lay unconscious on a large bed. Her auburn hair was lank and hung with jagged edges to her shoulders; her eyes were dull green with equally dull orange streaks emanating from the pupils. While her features were almost elvin in their sharpness, her body was surprisingly soft. He heard from the men in the small town just a few miles from his home that she had the perfect shape; naturally wide hips, a narrow waist, and a heaving chest. They would bed her without a second thought if it wasn’t for her peculiar ways.

Niran had to admit that even though she was unwilling and did not move, she was a rather pleasant bed partner. It had been days since he had taken her captive and everyday he visited her rooms and took her. The poor girl thought that was all he wanted from her since that’s all he ever came for. He began wondering if she would become willing if he continued this way. Eyes closed, he imagined how good it would feel if she ever put those hips of hers to use.

“No,” the word was spoken without a trace of fear. Opening his eyes he found the girl awake and staring at his obvious arousal. He had already taken her twice today.

“I actually did not come for that, but seeing as how you’re so willing and I’m ready, I think I will take advantage of the opportunity.” He ripped her clothes off of her and looked her body up and down. The way her pale skin trembled aroused him even more as he removed his own clothing. “Maybe, if you’re good I’ll unchain you, but you have to put forth an effort in our lovemaking.”

“I doubt you even know what the word ‘love’ means. I will never willingly give myself to you.”

“That’s too bad. I’d love to feel those hips put to work.” He said as he slid up her body. She squirmed under him, trying to make it hard for him to enter her. Using a little magic, he forced her to be still although he enjoyed the feeling of her moving beneath him and pressed into her. He took her slowly, letting her feel every inch of him. Finally, he finished and redressed himself then covered her in a blanket so he would not be tempted by her bare body.

“Why me? There were several girls at the dance. All of them were beautiful. Why did you take me when anyone of them would have come with you willingly?”

He studied her face for a while before answering. “I took you, because of who you are to be.”

As he left the room, he heard her stifling tears he knew she would not let fall. No, Kairos would not cry until he reached his goal. The process of breaking her was going to take a while, but he had to make sure she was completely broken before he could move on with his plan. Without her torn into pieces, his plan would fail and he would be damned forever.

*    *    *

Kairos lied in the bed staring at the closed door. Once more that monster had come into this place and once more he had taken her. Months had passed since the first time he had taken her, months where all she wanted was to kill him. Months where she had to pretend to bend to his will so she could dress, bath, eat and drink.

She rose from the bed, careful not to wake her captor. He had taken to sleeping in the bed with her lately. Staring out of the window she sighed and thought about the different ways she might be able to escape. It’s useless, she thought to herself, he would just hunt you down and who knows what he’d do once he found you.

A soft breeze blew making the leaves of the forest of scarlet oaks dance on the wind. She smiled as she watched the leaves, oh how she longed to be free. Closing her eyes, she allowed the morning sun warm her skin and once more she began to think of ways to escape. Ever since the first time he took her, she had not been able to use her magic so that was clearly out of the question.

Strong arms wrapped themselves about her waist as she stared out the window, waking her from dreams of freedom. She stiffened as he brought his lips close to her ear, “Did I tell you that you could leave the bed?”

She turned to face him, studying his face, the face of the man she hated with all that was in her. Holding his gaze she replied, “No, you did not say I could leave the bed.”

“Then where should you be?” He tightened his arms around her waist painfully.

“I should be in the bed,” his grip loosened, “at my home.”

She slipped from his hold and ran across the room toward the door, toward freedom. Locked. The door was locked. How could the door be locked?

“I made certain that you would not leave me my love. This is your home until I say so. Get in the bed.”

Kairos tried the door again hoping it would open just this time. Her captor casually stalked across the room, bare feet slapping against the cold stone floor. In a few quick steps he had reached her and backed her into the door.

“You were doing so well my love,” he reached out and slid a lock of auburn hair behind her ear. “What should I take away from you? Surely, you must be punished for this small display of foolishness.”

“All ready you have taken everything from me. There is nothing more you could do.” Kairos’s eyes burned with hatred as she focused them on her captor. She felt a shiver run through her soul.

“There is much more I can and will take from you before I am finished.” The man grabbed her around the waist and threw her onto the bed “Good girl.”

The shivering Kairos felt grew stronger, the sensation was familiar yet she could not remember what it meant. By the time Niran reached the bed, she physically shook.
© Copyright 2009 Barefoot Gypsy (barefootgypsy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1543435-Incomplete-Perfection-Chapter-1