*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544355-Samus-breast-vore
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1544355
Samus breast vores Peach.
“You’re not bad.”Samus told Peach.”Thanks you’re not bad yourself “Peach told Samus.”Your stronger then I thought. I think there’s only one way I could beat you.”Samus said smiling. She grabbed her zero suit and tore it off.”Wha what are you doing?”Peach asked getting scared.”You’ll see” Samus said pulling out her grapple gun. She threw her grapple gun at Peach wrapping it around her.”Now come here.”Samus said pulling on her grapple gun to bring Peach to her. Peach started to struggle and trying to escape, but no luck.



Once Samus got a hold of Peach, She grabbed Peach’s head, and said” Now I hope you have fun after this, I know I will.”Samus said laughing. She then started to push Peach’s head between her breasts .Her breasts now started to pull Peach into them. Peach started kicking and scratching trying to escape, but it only made her get pulled in faster. By Now Peach’s head was all the way in Samus’ breasts. She grabbed Peach’s clothes and ripped them off of Peach. She moved her hands over to Peach’s nipples, and started playing with them.



By now Peach’s shoulders had just entered Samus’ breasts. She picks up Peach to let gravity help her get into Samus’ breasts. She then grabbed Peach’s legs and started to push Peach into her breasts. Once Peach’s waist was into her breasts she stopped pushing. She now moved her hands over to Peach’s vagina. She then started to push her right hand down into her vagina. While she was doing this she felt something in Peach’s vagina. She grabbed it and pulled it out. She lifted it to where she could see what it was. It was Toad.”So that’s where he is when he’s you’re not using him.”Samus said.”I’ll deal with you later.”Samus said dropping him, and slamming her foot on top of him. All that was left of Peach now was her legs.



She grabs Peach’s legs and shoves them into her breasts. She then looks at her breasts to see Peach’s face and breasts pushing out. She then licked her breasts, and rubbed her nipples. She then looked down at Toad. She picked him up with her right hand.”I know exactly what to do with you.”Samus said. She moves Toad behind her and starts to shove Toad’s feet into her ass. Her ass starts pulling Toad in every second. It didn’t take long for her ass to vore Toad since he was so small. She then rubbed her ass for a while.





She then looked down and picked up Peach’s crown. She placed it on her breasts, and said” I guess I’m royalty now, or at least my breasts are. Huh, Peach don’t you agree with me?”Samus said laughing again.”I love doing that. Hey Peach I bet you want some company in there, huh? I’m sure Zelda won’t mind joining you. Since she won’t have a choice when I find her” Samus said walking away to find Zelda.

© Copyright 2009 Mr.Ninja (shikamaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544355-Samus-breast-vore