*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544517-What-is-a-brother-to-do
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1544517
This is how life goes sometimes
What's a brother to do..when it seems like the whole dam world come crumbling down on you..There's nowhere to run and hide..So i guess i'll sit back and enjoy the ride..You might call it weathering the storm..What's a brother to do when he has been doin it every since he was born..I hear the grass is greener on the other side..Guess i'll never see it,because of my pride..What's a brother to do when evreyone makin it everyone but you..Times can get really hard..I'm a free man but at the same time i feel like a prisoner in the yard..Shackled down with chains..I can't believe the maddness it's enough to drive a sane man insane..Hard times takes a toll on a brain..What's a brother to do,i need answers..The government don't give a dam,they makin money off tobacco products which give you cancer..I guess i'm going to continue running a one legged race..Whats a brother to do when everything set up for you to come in second or last place..Makes you wonder is  god really watching&listening..Sometimes i think he dosen't care if i got a pot to piss in..What's a brother to do?
© Copyright 2009 igot-a-storys2tel (truthbtold at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544517-What-is-a-brother-to-do