*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544668-The-populars
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by megan
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1544668
A girl named Sarah Wood moves from the "country" to a city called Holland.
My name is Sarah marie Wood.I have an older sister named Maureen,were moving again.Mom got a job at Hellen gages in Holland,MI.

    "Every thing packed up?"

    "yeah.Mom could we stop to eat on the way?"

      "sure"

    I was gonna miss the country,the smell,my friends,and my family.I'm 13 years old and in 8th grade, I have strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes.I look alot like my mom.My mom and dad got divorced when I was 2. I chose to live with my mom. So now off we are to Holland.I hated going to new schools, being the new kid.

    "Don't forget your luch money"

    "k.Love you bye"

  It was the start of a new school.A day I've been dreading all night.I waited in the driveway for the school bus,I rode bus 155. Around the corner came a big yellow bus that had 155 stamped to the side.The door opened I walked up the steps and tripped on my shoelace. Four girls laughed.I took a seat next to a boy with black hair,one girl gasped.The bus driver started down the street.We came to a stop,the door opened and stepped in a girl with blonde straight hair and blue eyes,she was gorgeous.She walked down the isle and stopped at my seat.I looked up. "That's my seat.Losers sit in the front."

      I stared at her dumbfounded I couldn't find my voice."Get up" she growled.

    I started to get up but stopped shortly when she slapped me in the face so hard my right cheek had a hand print in red on it. It burned. I got up, trying to hold my tears in,and sat in the front seat by a girl with buck teeth and shoulder length brown hair.

    "That's Taylor" the girl said.

  "You were sitting next to Shane.That's Taylor's crush"

    "Oh" was all I said. I caught one tear on my arm.

  "I'm Rebecca George,but you can call me Becca"

  "I'm Sarah.Sarah Wood."



    I got off the bus with Becca she walked with me to the office.I put some ice on my cheek. I had science 1st hour,and Becca had it with me to.I walked in late,the teacher Mr.Cam said "Tardy"

    The hours passed by slowly,and it was hard to understand what everyone was saying.I didn't know what they were talking about at all.

      It was lunchtime finally.I bought a blue gatorade and a pizza.I sat next to Becca. "Hi.I'm Lane" a guy with brown hair said,he looked like a nice person.

  "I'm Sarah" I said

  He smiled and sat next down to Becca and me.We all started talking,and then the bell rang. "Five minute warning" Becca said.

  "See you on the bus"

  It was 5th hour,I had gym. I walked in the gym and the the teacher Mrs.Bell told me to bring gym clothes tommorow.I walked in the locker room and saw long straight blonde hair.It was Taylor! She looked at me and scowled,she turned to her friends and started whispering in their ears.They laughed.I eavesed drop and found out that Hayley the one with curly brown hair was Taylor's friend,and the one with wavy black hair was marcella and also she was Taylor's friend.They were the popular's.In gym we played basketball, I had the ball and tryed to throw it to a girl named ashley i missed and it hit shane in the back of the head.I ran over to him "I'm so sorry.I didn't mean to hit you"

  I stopped shortley.His eyes were mezmerizing the golden brown was beautiful.I just stared at them.He said "It's fine"

Taylor had a basketball and threw it at my head.I fell down,holding the back of my head."Opps.I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you" she said and laughed.

    I didn't realise my head was bleeding until I got off the floor.I hit a piece of pole.Shane was the first to notice and said he'd take me to the office.

  It was a little awkward we didn't say anything and then he broke the silence saying "Sorry about Taylor"

    I just croaked "it's ok" I was crying now. Was this how it was gonna be,her making my life miserble?

      He saw a tear,and frowned."You should sit with me today on the bus" he said.

    What did he just say?

      School was over it was time to go home finally.I got on the bus and looked up to see Shane waving at me to come sit by him.I sat next to him."What about Taylor?"

  He just answered "I don't like Taylor.She is pretty but she is a mean person who has a heart of ice"

    "Oh" I was shocked.He was picking me over the most prettiest girl and most popular girl in school!

    Taylor was starting up the steps and stopped when she saw my face.
© Copyright 2009 megan (kloskey21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544668-The-populars