*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544710-Drifting
Rated: E · Short Story · Friendship · #1544710
this is about friends.
Sometimes people drift apart. It can be for the better or the worse. You can't always see why it happened, but one day it will all tie together and make something great happen. It will hurt but eventually you will feel better and know that what happened was for the best. You have to look at the better of things before it's too late. Don't waste your life being sad and hurt. Spend it laughing and loving. Things happen that will let you down and break your heart, but there will always come good of the bad. At first, it may not be clear why it happened, but give it time. Because time heals all. Your heart will heal, you will find new friends, love, hapiness, and trust. Life does go on.
My best friend and I drifted apart and it hurt so bad. After three years, we realized it wasn't working. We argued alot and realized being best friends was tearing us apart. In the end, we decided it wasn't worth it. Now, I look back on all the good times and miss her but I know that us not bieng friends is for the best. She is an amazing person and I respect her. She has a good head on her shoulders and deserves the best. We may not be friends, but I encourage others to get to know her. She makes for a crazy good time. You'll never have a dull moment with her.
I guess the moral of the story is, lov every moment of life and always find the good in things.
© Copyright 2009 SammBoo (sammboo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544710-Drifting