*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1545624-The-emotion-of-love-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1545624
The emotions that love brings

This is something i wrote whilst listening to a song that inspired me it also does involve personally feelings it is not totally fiction, its about someone who is so close to you yet so far away, you have them but not in the way your heart is telling you I would be grateful if you could read it and give me some comments or constructive criticism.
Thank you Bella x

..........................................................

Ever loved somebody so much that it hurts, that you feel an ache inside of your heart. If that one person was to reach out and touch, the ache would be gone, it would have dissapeared. Because they are the ache inside of you. Once they touch, you feel alive you life has become so impossibly perfect. The world is so small its just the two of you. For a moment you can not breathe and you have to catch your breath, as you breathe again you feel elated, so joyous and then one more you hit reality. The dissapointement arrives and those estatic feelings you had turn sad, hanging over you like a cloud as you yearn for the one you love. Desperatley trying to capture each moment, each memory of them in your mind. It is killing as you sit and try to ignore the feelings that are so dominant inside of you, the words that want to flow from you mouth, but there is no voice there strong nor brave enough to speak them. You imagine saying them but deep down in your heart you know they will never become reality, they will never float to the one you love. Think of your love is what you enjoy, it is the closest you have to being near them, the closest to their eyes so strong and kind, their smile so soft and warm. Its true love when you can never foreget them, not really they are always in the back of your mind. The slightest thing can trigger your memory of them, and bring the tourment running back. You feel happy for a second at the thought of your one true love. As your eyes close to dream you have the overwhelming pain in your heart again, that pain holding all those words you so desperatley want to say, deep inside of you. The pain travels north and you swallow it along with all those feelings, returning them to your heart for the next time they try to escape. To escape to that one person who can unlock them, the only person with one look or one touch could unlock your heart and let the feelings fly. Until then your heart is safely chained until that one day, when the one you love decides it time to unchain the very organ that holds all you feel for him.
Simple, wonderful, unimaginable
......................love x
© Copyright 2009 Bellabook (missbella at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1545624-The-emotion-of-love-