*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1546070-Broken
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Dark · #1546070
Enjoy a darker story
Drake was walking to school on a sunny Tuesday morning. He was, for once, enthusiastic about going today because it was his and his girlfriend’s Kayki six-month anniversary. He arrived to school and saw her talking to her friends. He walked over and said, “Hey girl, what’s going on?” in the most lovingly tone a human should ever be allowed to muster. “We need to talk.” Kayki said in a serious tone. “What’s wrong?” Drake asked, the worry becoming ever present in his voice. Kayki’s friends walked away to the other side of the overhang. “I learned the difference between love and infatuation…” Kayki started. Drake was trying to will himself off a thought in his mind because he could see where this was headed. “You’re the infatuation Drake. It’s over!!!” she yelled loud enough so everybody outside could hear. Drake’s eyes widen at the prospect of this. He calmly walked into the main building and went into his classroom; he then buried his face in his hands and started crying.
The rest of the day was hell for him. He has Kayki in every one of his classes. Seeing her beautiful face, her deep blue eyes, her soft lips… it made him go insane. When he got home: he ran in his room, threw himself on his bed and cried hard. “Don’t worry Drake, let me take control and everything will be fine.” A voice said…
Kayki had gotten a call from her boyfriend to meet in a run-down building on the outskirts of town at nine o’clock. She was standing out there waiting for him to get there. “Psst” A voice behind voice behind her whispered. She started to turn when a baseball bat hit her in the side of the head, knocking her out. She opened her eyes; vision blurred, and saw a male figure dragging her into the building.
Kayki awoke to herself strapped to the floor on her knees. The moonlight embossed a shadowy figure in front of her. “How are you feeling Kayki?” A caring male voice asked. She groaned and questioned, “W-W-Who are you?” “Me?” The voice said, “I’m the unconscious mind, the little voice that struggles to get out of lock and key. I’m the broken man.” As the man walked forward Kayki eyes widened. The man dressed in crimson clothes was Drake.
“Drake, why are you doing this?” Kayki asked. Her heart started beating faster from seeing the revolver at his side. “Drake? Drake? Drake couldn’t do this to you. He couldn’t hurt you! ME on the other hand…” Turizs said smiling at her. “What do you mean? You’re Drake?!” she said, beginning to question her own sanity “Do you listen, do you?” Turizs asked. He started then snapped his eye’s to make contact with hers. “He never told you why he had to be ‘by himself’ on Thursday’s, did he?” Turizs finished. Kayki shook her head. “This was because he had to go to a psycho-analyst to shut me out, to keep me from getting loose.” Turizs explained “What are you going to do?” Kayki questioned. “I wasn’t finished! Always, you were rebuilding him, the longer you went out with him.” He stopped and smiled a sadistic smile. “When you broke-up with him though…heh, you broke him. That allowed me to will him into letting me out. In all actuality, I should be thanking you. But I can’t allow Drake to let you get away with what you did.” He finished. “Did you get me here just to scare me?” Kayki questioned gaining strength in her voice. Turizs walked up to her, leaned over putting his face near hers and said, “Oh, no I have ‘things’ planned for you.”
Turizs backing away from her and retrieved an old, sharp barber’s razor out of his pocket flipped it open, and walked behind Kayki. He put his index finger on top of the eye and his thumb on the bottom and widened it. Her eye was twitching in fear of what he could and would do. Turizs put the shaver on the eye and slowly dragged it across. Dark red blood and the flowing vitreous humor secreted from the gashed retina. Kayki scream was only comparable to a wolf howl. Turizs started laughing and walked in front of her to see the damage he caused. “How does the pain feel? Is it blissful or unbearable? It is so beautiful it almost brings a tear to my eye.” He said devilishly. “Why? Why must you do this to me?” Kayki questioned. Turizs shook his head “Simple. You broke him. He is now only pieces of his past self. You see, revenge against those who wrong them is human nature. Drake wasn’t going to act on it. But I would.” He explained. Tears were streaming down the right side of her face while the left were tears of blood. “Oh, before I forget, I found your new boyfriend…” Turizs turned around, reached down, grabbed an item out of the darkness and threw it. There, covered in blood, was her new boyfriend’s wool school jacket. “Someone once said to me ‘I have learned the difference between love and infatuation.’” All he had was love for you…” Turizs grabbed the revolver and fired a single round into her head. Her eyes widened and her final words were “I’m sorry…” Her head slumped over as blood dripped onto the floor.
Turizs calmly put the gun back in its holster and walked out the building. “Love is never meant to last.” He said as he was walking down the street back home.
© Copyright 2009 Ghostbody (ghostbody at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1546070-Broken