*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1546869-Free-Your-Mind
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1546869
Beyond the boundaries. Tells us anything is possible,
" Well, it's mission impossible, Mr. Hunt -- not mission difficult, difficult should be a walk in the park for you." As Mission Commander Swanbeck has given Mr. Ethan Hunt the remark in his own terms that nothing is impossible. The many things that I have seen in my life time lets me believe just that anything is possible. Our 44th president is African American. WOW, let me breathe for a moment. Historical events as we look back and say "I can't believe it" should show us that there are endless possibilities.

We as people make things hard for ourselves that are not really as bad as them seem. The concept of "take a deep breath" is under-rated. As whatever comes our way seems to be a monumental disaster in our eyes. Think for a moment. Are we alive? Do we have a roof over our heads? Do we have food to eat? Do we have a job? These are things I believe are worth worrying about. But even for those who struggle in these situations. They seem to be the ones who really understand happiness, they value life more then the ones you have everything. Look at the trivial things that we have caused wars, crime and violence. They start from the smallest things and become into this big production which led's to injury, heartache and death. Who are we to blame? Ourselves for not listening, for not logically thinking there is a way without ruffling any feathers. As I see it, choices lots and lots of choices are always there.

We fear what we don't understand. Fear seems to be the common denominator when it comes to limiting our choices. When we refuse to try to do things differently we get stuck, trapped and find ourselves in the same situation all the time. As we reject to open doors, we don't realize there could be something great on the other side. Saying " I am no good or I am not what you need" says that we do not have the capacity to see the bigger picture. That we are not willing to try to see what's beyond the limits. We set our own limits, we makes ourselves believe that I can only do this, I can only have that, I am not that or not this. NOT, NEVER and CAN'T are terms with negative power. Lets erase those words and say "We can, We Will , We do!

When we look at a problem, we cannot seem to be rational about it. Our thought process has corrupted us to see things only black and white with no promise. Are we really that blind to variety? Why because our emotions and perverse perceptions take over. We listen to what we see on TV, we listen to others and their horror stories and we can't seem to be open minded enough to see the bigger picture. Influence consumes us. We judge what we know nothing about. How can we say no to something we have never experienced? This is what produces difference and no resolution. If we could only give people the chance we could learn from one another.

We involuntarily assume that life has thrown us a dilemma that seems to have no answer. 9 times out of 10 there is one. The process of thinking that what seems to be complicated is all in our minds. The positive thinking of its not that hard will become second nature and things will come easily. But if your thinking is " I am too busy, that isn't for me or you can't give me that, then it will be true. Start with the mentality that the sky is the limit.

Imagine living life instead of life living you. Is it impossible? Anything is possible…..As long as you believe nothing can stop you from doing what makes you happy, your dreams can come true.
© Copyright 2009 Lisa Script (licetteo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1546869-Free-Your-Mind