*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1546916-My-Fantasy
by Tianna
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1546916
This is my fantasy about transforming a wimpy guy into a beautiful young lady
Well, here's mine. I hope you dont think I'm to sick.



I meet this younger(early twenties) guy in a bar. He has very little muscle tone to him and is rather skinny. I show an interest in him and he starts buying drinks and wanting to go home with me. When we get to my house I show him the best sex he has ever had and I keep him going until he passes out from exaustion.

I awake in the morning to see him trying on my underwear(panties and bra), I tell him to keep them on, you look real cute in them!

I lock this collar on him that transmits a shock to him whenever it gets more then fifty feet from the transmitter(which stays in my pocket) which also has gps so I can track him when the transmitter is turned off. I can also zap him whenever he starts to get hard at a very embarrassing time.

In the morning I get to know you a bit better, I find out the you work as a shampoo boy at a beauty parlour and you have the next three days off and you family all died in an auto accedent a few years ago. I tell him about my plans and ask him if he is okay with them as I wouldnt force him, the collar is so that once he aggrees, I want to help him make sure he goes through with it.

Now the fun starts, I take him to a spa, and tell them that he wants all of the hair below his neck waxed, he wants a manicure and a pedicure with hot pink nail polish and little pics of betty boop. he starts to freak in the middle of the waxing and I have to push the button on my transmitter to let him know that he WILL go through with it. When we are done I tell him that I love his nails.

Then I take him to the mall, when we get there, he starts to worry about someone he knows seeing him. I let him know that I'm going in and remind him of what will happen if I get more then fifty feet away from him so he reluctantly joins me. First stop is a department store, you decide the Bon Marche will do, we start in the lingerie section where I let you pick out 5 pairs of panties, three bras, three pairs of pantyhose and two nightgowns and I pick out some C-cup breast forms. I ask the sales lady if he can wear them while we shop in another department and she says that they need to be purchased first so I tell him to go pay for them. Then I have him put on one pair of panties and pantyhose and a bra.

When he comes out of the dressing room, I tell him that he cant get hard while in public, he says he cant help it, I zap him and it goes down right away, I say well that seems to work.

Then we go over the pick out some dresses for you, I see a nice white dress with little pink flowers all over it that looks to be about your size, let me pick out a few more then you can try them on. I find a pink dress that looks very feminine and a little black dress. All of them are about mid thigh in length. Now you can go try them on, I want you to come out and show me how each and every one looks on you. I let you know that if you need help, just let me know, I'm here for you. You come out with the first dress on and tell me it feels a little tight, I explain they are supposed to be tight to show off your sexy body, he smiles and says okay. After he is done trying on the dresses(they all fit about the same) we go over to pick out some skirts and tops, he asks about pants and I let him know that he isnt getting any pants today. I pick out a few short skirts for him and some matching low cut tops to show off the breast forms. He goes to try these on everything fits him great. I tell him to go pay for these things again and pick out something to wear, he starts to freak about being seen again and I have to zap him to keep him in line. I remind him that he said he was okay with all of this, now be a good girl and get dressed. He picks out the white dress, after he comes ouf all dressed, I conpliment him on his nice legs and his dress shows them off perfectly. I see the he needs some shoes to go with the dress so we go to the shoe department next. I see the cutest white sandles with 4" heels, I have him try them on and try to walk in them. He said this is going to take some practice. I let him pick out a pair of 3" heel open toe white pumps as trainers. Everything else well have at least 4" heels, we get 3 other pairs to go with the rest of your outfits and pay for them. You put on the pumps and we head for the jewelery counter.

I mention that you need your ears pierced and you need to pick out some earrings to wear, remember that they will have to stay in at least 6 weeks so that the holes dont close up so pick out something nice. You go to the diamond studs and find a pair that you can still afford and get them pierced. Then we pick out a necklace, some bracelets, and an anklet. You are starting to look so cute!

Next we go to the make up counter and have the girl give you a make over. When you sit on the stool, I have to remind you to cross your legs or everyone will see your panties. Next time I'll zap you so you learn.

First she starts by waxing his chin and upper lip. Then she explains that the makeover is free as long as you purchase the products that she uses and you joyfully aggree. As she goes through the process, she explains what she is doing and lets you apply the make up yourself to make sure that you know how to do it. When she is finished no one would ever know that you were a guy.

Okay, we have one more stop and you have a choice to make, we need to get your hair done. Your longer hair should make it easy to style for a more feminine appearance. Would you like to have it done where you work of somewhere here in the mall? They are going to find out when you return to work anyway and this way I can go in and explain your circumstances to your manager and co-workers before you go in. You deside that you trust your co-workers enough that you would like to go there.

I walk in to talk to your manager and she tells me that all of the girls really like him and that she is really happy that he decided to make the change, when she explained it to the rest of the girls they were real happy for him, as they thought this would help him get along with them better.

When he sat in the chair, I had to zap him and remind him to cross his legs. After they were done with his hair, me and the girls he works with decided to come up with a new name since Josh would never do. We tossed around a few until we came up with Joanne. He seemed to like it and it seemed like a good fit.

All of the girls gave him a hug and mentioned that they were getting together at a local coffee shop after work if we cared to join them. I told them we would be glad to.

On the way home we stopped by his appartment to pick up a few things he might want to keep as I told him he could move in with me now, at least until he learns how to be more feminine. While at his appartment, I grab all of his cloths and put them in the dumpster, you wont need these any more.

When we get back to my place, I help you put all of your new cloths away, and get you out of those 3" heels. Now put the 4" sandles on and get used to walking in them. When your ready, try it while balancing a book on your head. Keep working on this while I go fix us some lunch. When you feel confident you can walk a straight line in them with out falling over, I'll start you on something else.

When you sit down for lunch, I have to shock you again and remind you to cross your legs, you dont want anyone to see you panties do you? Then for lunch I give you a BLT, then after your first bite, tell you to its not very lady like to take big bites as we're not racing to finish eating first, take time to enjoy your meal. After lunch you can practice walking again until its time to meet your friends after work.

After a while of watching you walk back and forth, I decide you could use a break so I let you sit down and I notice you cross your legs without being reminded. I congratulate you and give you a big kiss.

We sit to watch some TV, I put my hhand on your thigh and let you know that you've been a very good girlfriend today, and if you would like, I'd like to be your steady girlfriend. You look me in the eye and say that you would love that!



Well, there's my best fantasy, I told you that it was weird.

© Copyright 2009 Tianna (twils2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1546916-My-Fantasy