*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1547048-Forgiving-Grace
by lorona
Rated: E · Poetry · Spiritual · #1547048
Written for a few people I have known who choose suffering over forgiveness.
What is it that he seeks in the crevices created by man’s design, dark and decomposing?
Man is rotting away; his spirit lies dormant yet cries out with all its might
On deaf ears it falls for no one hears the pain so deep inside
Love does not exist in the state that he has chosen
Desolate, alone, frozen in his chosen path of destruction
He pulls everyone around him down into the hellish nightmare he creates, to justify the road chosen.

He no longer wishes to be held in the warm embrace of nature.
He no longer wishes to feel the soothing breeze on his blistering, decaying sores;
No longer longs for the promise of a new day –all is lost, hell -a welcomed rest.
The devil waits for the poor boy to die – a man’s shell taken over and controlled.
And doomed, he will enter the dark prince’s realm and spend eternity burning for all the pain he provoked.

He is lost. Not knowing how to help him come back to the essence that created him, the angels cry, agonizing silent pain. The stars looks down, finding him alone in the corner of a somber room, shivering in the cold night, naked, as he was when he was born, crying, wondering why his wretched life has turned so sinister, so desperate, so lonely.
Only echoes in the walls of his spirit remind him of a time when the sun shone;
A promise of love and forgiveness renewed a once lost boy, healing, sealing old wounds.

Poor wretched spirit of man who seeks destruction and control in life;
The legacy he leaves behind is one filled with slashed, mutilated, raped victims, he destroyed and crushed for his fear of love overwhelmed him, and made him harden the soft, tender heart he was given by the Maker of man.

There is one man who is THE God, who can enter his heart and heal the pain.
One teacher who came to forgive man’s sins and give him another path
A path of love, a path of forgiveness, a path of joy, a path to heaven
Jesus is that being who was born a man, who lived this life loving, laughing, healing, teaching, dancing and then dying a most gruesome death, to save us forever. He has the power with the Grace of the Holy Spirit to come and heal his soul if he only asks.
© Copyright 2009 lorona (lorona66 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1547048-Forgiving-Grace