*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1548159-Keeping-Promises
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1548159
Dedicated to my first love, whom I am with until this very day.
I promise you that I'll never lie to you and I'll always be true to you.

I promise you breakfast in bed only if you drink my sunny delight.

On our Ashley Millennium bed awaits a box of already rolled dutches, with blank checks for your expensive lunches. After you evening massage, for dinner I'll serve you with a crystal dish and a platinum plated fork and knife for yu to eat whatever you wish.

I'll wear the shortest skirt and the highest stiletto and I promise to be your personal flirt, only if you slide your hand underneath my skirt.



I promised you gold and gave you platinum.

I promised you millions and gave you wealth.



For years of love, I did anything.

You wanted the stars, I gave you the moon.

You wanted the world and I gave you the universe.

You wanted a daughter and I gave you a boy and a girl.

Your name will continue to carry on.



Will you marry me?
© Copyright 2009 Beyond Allovu (beyond at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1548159-Keeping-Promises