*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1548543-Scent-of-a-Vampire-Chapter-3
by jasip
Rated: GC · Chapter · Erotica · #1548543
What do you do when the scent of death leads you into the arms of two sexy vampires?
Chapter 3

When we arrived at The Scandinavian we were swept inside like VIP’s. We took a private elevator up to the rooftop restaurant. Stepping into the restaurant, I was in awe of the décor. It was modern Scandinavian design with the walls displaying specially designed light exhibits which constantly changed the atmosphere of the restaurant. It struck me immediately how different it was from Roberto’s hotel that displayed old world charm where this was sleek and modern. Just like the two men themselves. They appeared to be polar opposites.

Alex walked over and for a moment I could feel the tension in the air as he frowned at Roberto.
“I’m so glad you could make it”
He was quick with a warm welcoming smile.
Since Janel was hanging on Roberto, a fact which did not go unnoticed by Alex I decided to focus my attention on him.
“This restaurant is wonderful. The décor is stunning” I said sincerely.
“Thank you…I tried to bring a bit of Sweden here so I would feel less homesick.”
“You’re from Sweden? I would never know it; you have no accent at all.”
Roberto gave Alex a pointed look.
Alex replied smoothly “I work very hard on blending in here in America. It is better for my business dealings to do so.”
“Oh please say something in Swedish for us” Janel asked coyly.
Alex’s eyes turned to me with a smoldering look and said “Du kommer att vara min alskare.”

I wasn’t sure what he said. He could have been saying we are having lovely weather this evening. But it was said in such a sexy husky voice it made me want to swoon. Swoon? I don’t think I ever used that word before but it did certainly fit in with Alex’s raw sexuality.
I heard Roberto’s quick indrawn breath but couldn’t seem to take a breath myself. Alex continued to stare at me. I licked my lips nervously, and his green eyes were immediately drawn to my mouth, I heard a groan come from him before Roberto quickly said “Okay, if we are done with the language lessons, let us sit down and enjoy what is to be no doubt a wonderful meal with two charming ladies.”

Walking to our table I remembered to ask Alex what it was he said in Swedish. He opened his mouth to answer; and Roberto said “He said that he is glad to have you here, as am I.”
One look at the smirk on Alex’s face and I decided tomorrow I would look up the translation for glad to have you here in Swedish. I don’t think I liked people talking in other languages and having no clue to what’s being said.

No sooner did we sit down when a huge man dressed in black appeared at our table, bent and whispered into Roberto’s ear. Roberto stood and said “Excuse us ladies; we need to speak to this gentleman regarding a problem that has arisen.”
Alex stood up and gave me a smile and said “We’ll be right back” Alex took a few steps and turned around and pulled me to my feet and slowly brushed his lips against mine lightly and moved his mouth to a sensitive spot behind my right ear. I felt shivers run up my arms. He seemed to be nibbling on me as I felt his teeth scrape along my neck. I leaned into him wanting more. He didn’t disappoint me. He bent me over his arm and used his tongue to part my lips. His tongue swept in and the kiss deepened in a way that made my legs weak. After kissing me to distraction, he gave a little laugh and with a quick wink walked away. I looked at Roberto who had a thunderous look on his face. While they were walking away I could see how concerned they looked.

“That was strange.” At Janel’s puzzled look I forced my mind away from some highly erotic images of Alex going through my mind to actually pay attention to Janel.
“Yes…that was strange; I hardly know the man and we just came close to a make out session.”
“No…not that.” Janel laughed. “Though I have to admit I’ve never seen you act that way before. Not even with your ex. What I want to know is why did that Steven Segal wannabe speak to Roberto? I mean we are at Alex’s hotel after all. And why did they both seem so concerned?”
“I didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary.”
“Of course you didn’t you were too busy being seduced by tall blond and gorgeous.” She laughed.
“Seduced? I hardly think that….
My thoughts were cut off by Alex and Roberto appearing at the table. Alex grabbed my arm and said “we have to go now.” Roberto had grabbed a hold of Janel and was pulling her to her feet also.
“Oww what the hell are you doing?” Janel yelped.
I took a look at their faces and said to Janel “I don’t know what’s going on but please let’s just listen to them.” I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach as they pulled us along at an almost run through the restaurant. Maybe it was more like a premonition. But on a subconscious level I knew we had to listen to these two men.

Instead of heading to the elevators Alex pulled me to the left where there was a sign marked exit. He burst through the door that led to the stairs…Janel said “no freaking way you think I’m going down forty flights of stairs do you?”
Roberto hissed “I suggest you move your asses if you want to live.”
That got my ass moving.
We went about three flights down when there was a massive explosion above us.





© Copyright 2009 jasip (jasip at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1548543-Scent-of-a-Vampire-Chapter-3