*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1548573-Loves-Luck-3
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Teen · #1548573
The third book!

Flashback...

She lightly put her hand on his thigh, meaning nothing of it. As their lips moved slowly, he placed his hand on her back, searching for her bra strap. She pulled away.

"I'm not ready, you know that," She whispered.

He stood up, "Well I'm fucking ready. I've been waiting, and waiting, and I'm sick of it!" He yelled, grabbing her arm and throwing her on the floor. He held her down as she struggled.

"Stop!" She screamed. "Get off! Your hurting me!"

He ignored her. He ripped off her shirt, taking her bra with it. Slowly he pulled down her jeans, careful not to let her go as she squirmed and screamed. He played with her silky black underwear. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this..." He pulled them off her and looked her in the eyes. "You're finally mine."

~~~

Present...

"I'm nervous Lexi! I've never been nervous like this!" Ever giggled, holding her arm.

They waited on the bench outside the movie theater. 'Awkward seating' Lexi thought, remembering a past relationship. The ladies noticed two men walking toward them, and they stood up and met up to them. 'He looks familiar..Oh shit.' Lexi stared wide-eyed, not at Connor who she had been dying to talk to about Ever, but the brunette next to him. He seemed not to notice her for a moment, until Ever spoke to her. His eyes drew to her, the same surprised expression.

"Lexi?" Ever asked, "You ok?"

Lexi pulled her eyes away, "Yeah I'm fine, let's just get our tickets." And she walked to the ticket booth.

---

They filed into their seats. Conner, then Ever, then Lexi, then Brett. Lexi felt nauseated. Lexi just wanted to leave, but she would stay for Ever. She looked over at Ever, who had her hand on the arm rest, knowing the real reasons she had her hand there. Lexi watched as Connor's hand took Ever's. Lexi smiled, until she felt something cold on her own hand. She turned and saw Brett attempting to hold her hand. She pulled away. "What the hell do you think your doing?" She harshly whispered.

"I know you still want me," He whispered back, putting his hand on her knee. She pushed it away.

"Stop it," She glared.

"No," and he placed his hand back on her leg.

Lexi stood up, "Sorry Ever, I have to go. I'll explain later." Lexi walked past Brett, stepping on his foot pretty hard. Brett stood up and followed her. Once they both had exited the theater, Brett grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. "Let go!" She screamed.

"Like I said, you still want me Lexi," He said cockily.

"No I fucking don't Brett! I'm seeing someone right now!"

Brett held her still, "No your not, you want me."

"Brett! What the fuck is wrong with you? When we were dating you barely touched me! Now all of a sudden your cocky and shit?"

Brett looked down, "Lexi...I-I-I well...When we were dating...Chloe might have changed my mind about you."

Lexi stared in amazement. "You CHEATED on me?"

"I-I didn't say that..."

"Fuck you." She pushed him away from her. "Don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't even think about me!" And she stormed off.

---

Ever soon forgot about Lexi and Brett's sudden leave. She looked at Connor, smiling. He turned and looked at her, staring deep into her eyes. His other hand slide to her thigh. She felt goosebumps, and a lump in her throat.

"Connor, please, don't," She shivered.

"I'm sorry."

She closed her eyes for a moment, "It's alright.."

A few minutes later, he yawned, and put his arm around her shoulders. She pretended she was fine, until he slide his arm around her waist. She began to hyperventilate. "Co-connor. I have to go now." She grabbed her purse and rushed out of the theater, leaving him confused.

~~~

"Oh my gosh Holly, I just like him so much. Like all I do is think about him. I think I'm in love." Bala announced. Holly was amazed. She only knew him for three years and she saw nothing special about him.

"Well, have you told him that?" Holly had to say something.

"No, but I know he knows. I suck at hiding things."

Holly just sat there and looked at her friend. 'What should I say? I know Ever and him are kinda on a date right now. I wonder how that is going.' Holly thought to herself.

"HELLO!!! Earth to Holly! I'm having major troubles right now, and all you can do is space out!" Bala yelled.

"I'm sorry, I have a lot on my mind."

"What, are you having boy troubles?"

'If she only knew her problems were worse than she could ever imagine.' Holly thought. "No, not really. Just have a lot of homework I have to do." Holly smoothly lied. She wanted to see how Ever's date went.

"I guess I will talk to you later then." Bala rolled her eyes and left.

---

Ever sat in her room, tears streaming down her cheeks. She heard a knock at the door, clearing her throat "Come in."

Holly opened the door to see her friend curled up in the corner, blanket wrapped around her, shivering from the sobs.

"Ever?! What's wrong?" Holly ran over to her.

"I-I-It's f-f-fine." Ever shivered.

"Did Connor hurt you? Did he say something to you?"

"N-n-no, it's just... j-just..." And Ever broke out in more tears.

"It's okay, just cry. You don't have to tell me. I'm here for you." Holly helped her up and brought her over to a chair.

"I can tell you. I was raped."

~~~

Lexi sat on the curb, crying, waiting. She saw head lights coming her way. She stood up and as the car stopped, Kyle hopped out and grabbed her. "Lexi what happened?" She said nothing and just hugged him, continuing to cry. He held her, "It's ok." She pulled back and he wiped her eyes. She kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you," Lexi smiled. Kyle opened the car door for her. Ten minutes later they were at his dorm. She followed him inside and sat on his couch. She laid down on his chest. He put his arm around her and stroked her arm. "Thank you again..." She looked up, a few straggling tears falling.

"You're welcome. Are you ok now?" He asked, concerned.

"Yes. It doesn't matter anymore, I have you." She leaned up, and he leaned forward until their lips touched. As they parted they looked into each others eyes. Smiling, she laid her head back on his chest listening to his heartbeat, and fell asleep to the pounding.

---

Chloe exited the theater, laughing maniacally to herself. "This is gold." She pulled out her cell phone. "Hello Bala. I'd just like to let you know, I just saw Connor and Ever on a date, it was make-out central. But I guess he was bad because she left in tears." She closed her phone, still laughing.

Walking over to the bench, she noticed Brett sitting there. He was holding onto the bottom of the seat tightly. "Hey Brett darling. What's wrong?"

"You! You little whore! It's all your fault!" He screamed.

"Oh darling, I'm sure you're overreacting," She slyly said as she put her hand on his shoulder.

He took her hand and threw it away from him. "Just stay out of my life you little bitch." He shook his head, and walked the other way, deciding he wouldn't wait for Connor.



TO BE CONTINUED...


© Copyright 2009 A Friend. (goodbyefornow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1548573-Loves-Luck-3