*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1549024-chemistry
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1549024
This poem i wrote is for everyone that has a strange connection to the one they love.
When we met it was strange and unusual. We begin talkin and we click. I felt like I can tell you anything. Then i got to know you better, you disappeared on me like a magic trick. I finally found him,I say to myself. I want through to get to know him more, but to afraid that I will get scorned. Things started to look good, he was a fine ass brother from the hood. We laughed, joke, and chilled with one another. Then what do you know we stop seeing each other. I used to cry and wonder why he would leave me so. Maybe I won't good enough though it's been close to a year I haven't seen him. Then what do you know a call come in. "Unit 40, your trip as I give a 10-4. I went to the call, a close place by the store. What do you know a familiar face i've seen before. It was him, my guy, the man i'm in love with. Only if he knew how he makes my body twitch. Could it be fate or just luck. It didn't matter to me, cause when I seen him I felt stuck. As you know we met up later that day. Where we love and caressed each other in our special ways. Only if he knew how much I love him. And thank god everyday that i've found him. Things are somewhat the same between me and him. I told myself I would'nt cry and there for him until the day I die. Not one time did you give me a try. But what's so funny is that after all I do, and try to prove to you. I sit back and listen to all those things your going through, which might have been prevented if it was me and you. But I wait, and wait and hopefully it'll be my turn. We all make mistakes that's how we learn. Yeah some things you told me hurt me bad, but i'm there for you like you are for me, and for that i'm glad. When you add all up all these things and see, you can pretty much say we got chemistry.
© Copyright 2009 miznikki (miznikki81 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1549024-chemistry