*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1549183-Love-out-of-anger
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1549183
When words you say you don't mean,but out of love
If I told you how much I love you do you care, do you listen? Saying and doing are to different things. If i say those words is because I mean it, not just it sounds right or because you'll feel good, it's cause I mean it. Some of the things I may say to you is out of love not anger. It is hard for me to talk and explain myself alot, but if you would listen,my words are full of love. They may not come out right, and may seem that they are attacking you but it's because I love you. Listen to what i'm trying to get out. Put yourself in my shoes and feel me. But now you wanna leave me because you don't understand my love for you. Well people say love hurts in alot of ways. Such as you can't eat, sleep, or even think. Love is a powerful word. It can make you feel good as well as bad. The bad thing about love s that it hurts in your soul that you don't know if you are coming or going. You can't eat or sleep. Your train of thought is through. You can't even remember your name. Love can also be good. It can have you seeing stars.. Hell some say you can see your future fifty years from now, to the point you can't breath without your love, sleep without him or eat. That's the best love to have your soulmate, your prize man, your true love. So because I may yell, scream, and fight don't mean I don't love you. I want you to love me like I love you unconditionally with all you have. I want all you can give me as well as all I can offer you. Love is a terrible, but wonderful thing. So if you have that one true love then hold on tight. Real love comes one in a million and hard to get back if it's gone.
© Copyright 2009 miznikki (miznikki81 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1549183-Love-out-of-anger