*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1549692-Forbidden-Love
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1549692
This is a story about a vampire and a vampire hunter. FIRST PAGE ONLY.
Forbidden Love

Anna couldn’t be caught dead with a vampire. The leader of the Vampire hunters would kill her if they knew.
“My god, why did I decide to rescue the boy, THE VAMPIRE ONE!” Anna muttered to herself.
“Well its your fault isn’t it? I would have been better trapped there after all,” Chris moaned. “Where are you taking me?”
“Your going to have to wait and…” Anna was cut off in mid sentence.
“Listen you, if you don’t tell me where we’re going then I’m gonna bite you in your bloody neck, Ok?” Chris snapped.
“Fine,” Anna winced.
“Good. Well go on.” Chris ordered.
“I’m taking you to where no one would suspect. My house. No one except me has been there in years. Your going to have to lay low until this thing is forgotten.” Anna said
“Ha-ha this should be good” Chris commented
“Listen you freak, I can take you back there and get you killed in less that 5 seconds, do you want that?” Anna roared.
“Jeez remind me not to piss you off again,” Chris chuckled “Anyway back to business, how long does it take to get to your house? My feet are killing me!”
“Well it might take up to a day, but less if you shut your trap. Right just sit there for a while until your feet are better” Anna explained
“Thank you” Chris said thankfully.
Chris could hear them coming. And as panic rose in his body, his fangs stinging like a scorpion attack.
“Chris, what’s up?” Anna asked
“Run, just run” Chris whispered
“Why, tell me why” Anna demanded.
“There coming. The ones you fear,” Chris’s eyes had gone completely blue. “There coming. We have to go. They shall kill us.”
Chris’s eyes returned to the normal state and as he grabbed Anna’s hand, they heard gunshots.
“What? What? WHAT?!? How did you know” Anna exclaimed.
A bullet fired and skimmed Chris’s arm. He began to bleed.

“Wow. That hurt. Well I guess there’s a first time for everything. Lets go.” Chris chuckled.
“But, but your hurt. How can we carry on?” Anna said with a tear down her eye.
“Easy” Chris said.
Another bullet was fired. Chris pushed Anna out of the way. But there was a problem. Chris was wounded again. But this time, in the knee. It was deep. Chris looked down at his knee, and closed his eyes. The bullet was forced out of his knee and blood stopped pouring out.


© Copyright 2009 TheGoodTwin (thegoodtwin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1549692-Forbidden-Love