*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1549838-In-The-Heat-Of-This-Night
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #1549838
I love him more than he knows, but Im scared to tell him how much.
The night is cool, brisk, quiet, and heavy with the fresh rain. There are very few stars outside and the moon is hidden behind black cobalt clouds. A small breeze floats through the bottom of the slightly open windows of the mountain cabin, bringing in the scent of the sweet fresh rain. It mingles scantily with the fragrance of sultry pomegranates emanating from the several candles strategically placed around the room that flicker slowly in the breeze. The pale blue curtains dance and tickle in the skimming breeze. The cool zephyr flits over the thick deep blue carpet, mingling the scent of the beautiful rain with the pomegranates already laced into the weaves. A candle sits nestled in one corner of the room on a black wrought iron glass top table, illuminating the pale blue wall behind it. A candle sits on the two windows across the room from each other, the flames dancing tightly in time and in tune with one another, but never going out. Two more candles sit on the center of two end tables snuggled close to either side of the bed. The faintest music of wind chimes that hang in the last window behind me can be heard over the sweet tinker and echo of the rain. Our king sized bed sits in the center of the room, draped in glassy red satin sheets, topped with a thick red feather blanket, with several plush feather pillows lining the cherry wood headboard. The light is so very dim, but even so I can see everything clearly in the muted glow.

I can see your form sitting on the bed, your head resting comfortably on the lush pillows. You have on a tight black t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up a little like in the good ol’ days. You’re wearing stone faded carpenter jeans that fit loosely and sexily on your hips. Your feet are crossed and propped up on the folded down blanket. You arms are crossed over your magnificent chest, the muscles in your arms pulling tightly against the taut fabric of the shirts sleeves. You wear the crooked sexy smile that I have always found so dreamy on you and it always made me weak at the knees. You stretch your taut body, your arms raised over your head, your feet reaching towards me. Your body relaxes again, and you scoot down a little, still looking at me with that cat’s grin you always have. Your eyes slowly slide down my body, then even more leisurely back up. Your gaze lingers on the hem of the nearly see through white nightie that clings to my thighs and is just creeping up over my behind.

I'm leaning back on a high back cherry wood chair that I have set up a couple feet from the foot of the bed, just far enough away that you can see all of me. My long hair is pulled back in a braid that I sensuously pulled over my shoulder and let hang down across my chest, just long enough to tease the hem of my gown. I reach back behind me, still facing you, and bend over backwards sexily, feeling the bottom of the gown slide up to my hips, and reach back to turn on the small record player I have under the chair. I slowly pull myself back up, my eyes watching every movement of yours. In the background I have soft rock and roll playing, something that I can work with a beat. I know your eyes are glued to me as you watch my subtle muscles curve and meld with my movements as I slowly dance for you. I don't know what I am doing right now but I do know that I'm trying with all my might to please you and make it seem like I haven’t been practicing all afternoon for this moment.

Half way through the song, with my hair now loose and flowing and the clear white stilettos I was wearing were laying together at the foot of the bed, I stepped up towards the high bed and put one leg up on the blanket and painstakingly slowly I raised myself up from the floor to stand before you on the bed. I slowly rocked side to side; brining my hips down slowly towards the bed until my knees were touching the feather blanket, then leaned down forward on my hands until I was on all fours before you. I came forward a little, and with my one hand that was not holding me up, I began to untie the little satin ribbon that was holding the top of my outfit closed. I let the strings fall towards the bed, and I saw your greedy eyes get even hungrier at the sight of my supple chest only feet away from you. I bend down further towards the bed, straddling your knees now. I come back up and look down at you, “Do you like what you see?” I said in a husky whisper.

Just the sight of you licking your dry, unkissed lips makes me know that you do. I curl down again, brushing my cheek against the fabric of your jeans, feeling you getting hard beneath the cloth. I smile to myself and come back up again. I reach out slowly to you, my arms encircling the air around us in a sensuous dance, before laying my hands on your shoulders. I can feel your muscles tense slowly as I dig my nails into you slightly, and grin when you smile back at me. I gently start pulling your shirt off over your head, your arms slowly coming up, and your eyes never leaving my body. I take your shirt in my hands and slowly back up on the bed, until I am easily able to slip off and land on my feet. I sultrily breathe in the scent of your maleness on your shirt, looking down at the fabric as I inhale deeply, looking slowly back at you as I drop your shirt slowly to the floor.

The music slows down a little to another song, and now I know what I want to do. Somehow it was there inside me all along; I just didn’t know how to get it out. That animal passion that I wanted to use to tease you all night long was finally coming out in me and even though I was nervous about it since I had never experienced it before, I wasn’t about to let you know that. I turned around to face the chair that I was leaning on earlier and with the beat of the music bent down towards the seat of the chair, my hair spilling over both my shoulders now. I could feel your gaze slowly creeping up the back of my tight thighs, and lingering on my cute backside, covered only by very loose white lace. I heard a small, low, sexy growl escape your lips, the one that makes me weak at the knees, but I managed to keep it together tonight. I turned with a quick flip of the music, and stood before you. I didn’t happen to hear you move to the foot of the bed, you were sitting there, looking so intently at me. I took you by the hand and made you stand before me. My eyes never left yours for a moment, and I knew that what I wanted to do would feel better if I didn’t need my eyes to guide me, only my hands.

I slowly unbuttoned your jeans and started kissing along your collarbone, gently nipping and biting you as I slowly began to kiss down your chest and stomach, slowly moving inch by inch to my knees on the floor. I nudged your jeans down slightly, just enough where I could easily kiss the inside of your hip ever so gently, in a way that I knew you would always like. I felt your hands gently intertwine to my hair and I could feel your hands grabbing slowly. As I kissed a little lower, tugging your jeans a little further down, your right hand slid to my shoulder, the other resting gently on my head. I let your clothes fall to the floor, and you pushed them to the side out of the way. I went back to gently kissing down your right hip and up again, then kissing down and up your left. With my hands resting on the back of your thighs, I could feel you shaking and trembling, and just knowing that heightened my desires for you. I gently edge you backwards towards the bed with my shoulders, my hands still touching you, my lips never leaving your warm skin. You sit heavily on the bed, still trembling and shaking, and I stand up before you. You move back a little so that I can still have some room on the floor, but I can still feel your eyes watching me intently as I have my back turned to you. I face you slowly, still rocking my hips back and forth slowly to the music, only this time instead of my hands being in front of me or close to my hips, they are crossed in front of me so that in one beat I can slowly remove the white satin ribbon strap from my shoulder and let it fall to my arm, then go back to my other shoulder and repeat the process ever so slowly and sexily. You're slowly moving back on the bed as I'm slowly letting my gown fall to the floor and pool in a white puddle at my feet, the lace slowly trailing after as I let them slide to the floor. My long hair is over my shoulders, my eyes glued to yours, your eyes flickering over my skin, a small growl escaping your lips, followed by a moan.

The music changes again and I'm now closer to the foot of the bed, while you're already leaning against the headboard again, smiling, every so often licking your lips that are becoming dry in the sensuous heat of the room. My knees are touching either side of yours, making me just close enough to get down on all fours again and reach out for a kiss which you give back to me with hot passion. I begin kissing down your neck, gently biting again, tasting the beginnings of sweat on your skin from your restraint to hold back. I kiss down your chest, scenting the musky smell of your love. I slowly make my way back to your hips, gently kissing and biting yet again, this time a little harder than before, and I can sense your tension rising with each nibble I give to you. I hear the slip of the sheets as your hands fist into them, pulling them gently towards you in your restraint, the sound mingled with soft moans and groans. Your hips shift under my lips and tongue, and I know that even just that small movement I am making on you is driving you crazy and it makes me want you badly that much more, but I need to drag this out and tease you.

Your eyes close as you just take in all I am doing to you, and knowing that they are closed, I get closer to you, nuzzling your skin with my warm cheek. My lips gently brush against your hardness, no longer hindered by the jeans you were once wearing when this night started. You jump a little, and I hear a soft moan escape your quiet lips again. Your skin is so warm to my touch, my hot breath mingling with the head from your own restraint and passions. I slowly flick my tongue over you, enjoying the feel of your velvet skin and the feel of your trembles beneath me. I come up from you and trail my nails along your hips, taking in the passionate love of your beautiful body before me. Looking over your hot male form, I smile absently to myself remember that I have always thought you were too much for someone as small as me to handle, but I soon learned that in every sense of the word, you fit perfectly.

I know by now you know what I have in mind and what I want to do with you. I slowly lean down, my hair tickling your balmy skin, and take you slowly in my mouth, feeling you shudder tightly and I hear the heated passions escape loudly from your lips in a heated moan. The sexy feeling of your velvet skin against my tongue even makes me moan softly, only it comes out more like a purr. Your arms tense up so much that you're pulling the sheets towards you in your restraint to not reach out and touch me right now.

You can’t hold on any longer and reach for my shoulders, pulling me close to you to kiss me. I gently bite your lip as I kiss you and feel the passionate searing pain of your nails in my back and I draw in a sharp breath, not from pain but love. I arch my back up into your hands, feeling your nails lingering at my lower back, and with me being a little further from you, I can feel your tongue playing over the warm skin of my chest. I whimper quietly and let my head fall to rest on top of yours while I can feel your teeth gently nipping at me. Your hands come back up to my shoulders and I shrug them off to hold them in mine. I tighten my grip with yours as you push me over on the bed, laying half on top of me, looking down at me. Your breath is short and tight, as is my own. The fire and fervor in your eyes matches my own, heavy and greedy with love and lust. I don't have to ask what you are thinking, I can read it in your eyes and without saying anything, I just nuzzle your neck to let you know I'm not going to say no now. I don't want to say no.

Your breath on my neck causes small beads of sweat to collect on my collarbone, and your forehead falls to my neck. I pull our hands close to my head so that I can make you look at me again. You eyes ask me what your lips do not, and my eyes answer back with the words that I can’t make escape my lips. My legs are intertwined with yours and pull you closer to me as you rest your forehead on mine, our eyes closed, listening to one another’s hearts beat in the now silence of the room. You pick your head up after a moment and nuzzle my cheek, before asking once again with your eyes, this time promising me without words that you won’t ever leave me after tonight. You can feel my worry, but you know that it’s just nerves, but you comfort me anyway with a quick bite to my lip as you kiss me. You look at me and I barely nod back at you, but it is enough for you to know I’ll finally let us into this dance.

My arms are around your shoulders now as I feel you move more on top of me, feeling every curve of your body melding with mine. Our breaths get shallow and quickened, but neither of those things matter right now. All that matters in this one moment is you and me and the love that we have for one another. I begin to close my eyes when I feel you begin to enter me, but you stop long enough to whisper to me to open my eyes and not hide. I look back into yours, this time never taking my gaze from you. My nails slowly slide down your back in time with you moving within me. By the time my hands reach your lower back, you're whispering for me to just relax and that everything is okay. I’m trembling beneath you, shaking in time to your shivers as well, scared, loved, in a perfect moment. We rock back and forth in this sensual dance, my whimpers matched by your moans. Time goes by us, until I'm calling your name and my nails are near drawing blood, your arms hugging me to you so tight.

We collapse together, our passions spent, and I go to hug you. I see a glint of silver and notice something on my hand that wasn’t there before. I look at my hand and see a small silver ring on my hand and you're looking at me with passionate soulful eyes. You whisper so quietly, “I love you.” It’s the only way for you to ask, because you can’t get the words out of your heart, your emotions are still trembling. I lock my gaze with you and tell you I love you too, and you know I answered your love back. You relax into my arms, nuzzling my neck, breathing slowly and contentedly now. We soon fall asleep in each other’s arms, knowing now we will always be together as one.
© Copyright 2009 Chantelle Quigley-Dimeo (candc7182008 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1549838-In-The-Heat-Of-This-Night