*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1550209-Through-Her-Eyes
Rated: ASR · Other · Activity · #1550209
I wrote this a few years ago from my gf's POV. All true or not, it was a fun activity
I stare at him. Watching the way he bites down on his lower lip while he thinks his way through the next stanza, I can’t help but smile. He’s just so cute. Steadily, he taps out a beat unconsciously on his knee with his pencil out of habit. His lips whisper out the lyrics, testing their flow. Chocolate eyes warm enough to melt in are focused, scrutinizing his work. He brings his brows together. Something must be out of place in his song. He scrubs the eraser over the words, deleting them, afterwards resuming his beat.

I move up behind him, resting my chin on his shoulder. I settle my cheek into the curve of his neck, so warm and inviting. The smell of some alluring musk drifts up my nostrils, his cologne. Mmm. I glance over his lyrics, written in a nice slanting print. Smooth and sweet, they have a soothing rhythm to them. I begin softly humming it in his ear, tickling him. He chuckles slightly. “V,” he says, twitching his neck to one side. He touches me on the nose with the tip of the pencil. I giggle. Combing his long raven bangs forward, he scribbles down another line of his poetry.

I’ve had a crush on this gorgeous angel of a boy since the day I laid eyes on him. He’s my best friend Bisha’s younger cousin. He’s only 3 months younger than me, but God is he beautiful. His complexion is so nice and smooth, flawless.

“Damn it…” he curses under his breath, rubbing the eraser of the pencil violently over the page. He throws the spiral note book across the length of the bed in frustration. He falls backward, his head in my lap, one arm covering his eyes.

“Murder me, Viv,” he says, in an exhausted sigh.

His voice, smooth as silk, so soft you could almost reach out and touch it. I ran my tongue over my lips, touching didn’t sound like such a bad idea.

“Maybe you should take a break,” I suggested, careful my voice wasn’t hinting with my desire.

“Uhnnn…” he moaned in response.

Something that would do nothing to a normal person but, it made my mind wander into darker places…. I was having thoughts of doing dirty things with him despite the fact that he had a girlfriend a gazillion times better looking than me. She was a leggy blond with blue eyes, a perfect example of the models gracing all the latest teen magazines. There was no way I could out do her. But, a girl can dream can’t she?
© Copyright 2009 Abigail Connelly (urdrkestdesire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1550209-Through-Her-Eyes