*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1550326-Edited-Preface-to-Last-rose
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Love
Rated: · Other · Other · #1550326
This is added things from my book preface Last Rose.
Preface



         It was dark; the shadows intimidating. Then I saw his face. I froze. My heart melted. I couldn't breath as the pressure crushed me. The beauty of the moonlight made his features so much more irresistable. My heart was beating even faster than my head was spinning.

         His godly like beauty was to much. I couldn't believe he was real, I was postive that I was dreaming. All though realizing that the scent of his skin was unthought of and this beauty was to unimaginable for my uncreative head. He took one step closer to me. The wind blew fiercly, knocking me back a step or so. My hair blew viciously. He held out his hand for me, almost as if he were beckoning to me. I hesitated. My eyes searched his to make sure I was safe, even though I knew I was with him.

         "This isn't real," I blurted out, thinking aloud. He laughed. "This is anything, but real," I told myself.

         "This is only real," he said in a voice that melted my heart even more. This dream was amazing and I wanted to follow through, I didn't want it to end. I took his hand. The warmth of his skin was amazing to me. I heard a noise and turned then everything went black.







Tell me what you think!!!
© Copyright 2009 Love (goldiegirl52 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1550326-Edited-Preface-to-Last-rose