*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1550486-Shadows
by Wulf
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1550486
Walking in the Shadows....
Nightfall, and I roam. Moving with silence. I go unnoticed. You move with out thought. Yet a feeling of a watchful eye upon you. You turn. Yet nothing is there. Your every sense is on heightened alert. Yet the feelings are familiar. As I pass by you the slightest of touch is given, and you react. Feeling the hairs on your arm lift. Your mind wonders. Thinks. Ponders what just was. You pass it off as just a draft. Yet there is a haunting memory. A familiar sense. Lying in your bed you try to settle yourself to welcome much needed sleep. Staring at the ceiling you catch what seems like movement out of the corner of your eye. You turn to see that there is nothing there. Looking. Wondering if you are seeing things, or are hoping for something to be there. Desire swells. Wanting. Needing. Just wishing. A touch of your hair startles you. Breathe becoming rapid. As the beating of your heart begins it's heightened pace. Your body reacts to the feeling of a hand running down your leg. You look hastily to see nothing there yet feeling it. All that is manifested is a shadow from across the room. Fearful you adjust your leg under the covers. Moving away from the shadow. The feeling subsides. Thoughts, and wonder scream through your mind. Now sitting up looking. Studying all that you can see. Nothing. No one. Had you fallen asleep. Dreaming could you have been dreaming. Curious you slowly reach out to the shadow. Fearful yet entrenched in desire. Your mind whirls when the feeling of a touch meets yours. Opening your eyes all there is. All you see is a shadow. Desire well. Drives you. Moving closer you feel my touch begin to caress you. Envelope you. Heightening your receptors with each touch. Moving closer your desires scream. I am. I will. I always will be with you. Watching over you. Filling your dreams. Your desires. From the shadows. My love I wait, and watch. From the shadows.
© Copyright 2009 Wulf (wulfonight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1550486-Shadows