*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551031-Why-Me
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1551031
A brief recollection of how I finally met my true love.
Why Me




Gazing down lovingly at the beautiful creature sleeping so peacefully beside me I can’t help but wonder what the future will hold for us. She’s so beautiful. I can’t believe I’m here with her. I’ve known her for only a day but yet I’ve known her all my life. I just didn’t know she felt this way about me. If I would have known, would it have changed anything between us? I mean I could have never felt this way about her before. It wouldn’t be right.

I gently ran my fingers across her cheek as I tried to figure out what happened.

I look up and smile. “I’m sorry, let me introduce myself. I’m David and this lovely creature next to me is my love. I bet you’re wondering about what she is and how she came to be here. It’s kinda hard to explain but I’ll give it a try anyhow.”

I look back down at her and run my fingers across her cheek again. “You see it all started…”

* * * * *

“I don’t give a damn what you think. I have witnesses that say it was your fault. Now either you’re gonna pay for it or I will drag your ass to court… Fine, my attorney will contact you then.” I said as I slammed the phone back down in the receiver.

Why did she have to be like that? I gave her everything I could and she just threw it all away. Well the bitch is gonna pay.

I started pacing the living room trying to calm down. “God, why did this have to happen to me? Every time I get close to someone, they stab me in the back.”

Totally frustrated, I sat down on the couch and leaned back against the arm as I stretched out. I needed to relax. It wouldn’t do anybody any good to get too worked up about her. She obviously wasn’t worth it.

I felt this nudging in the palm of my hand and looked over to see that my dog had come up and sat there waiting for me to pet her. I ran my fingers through her fur and scratched behind her ears. I laughed as I watched her tail wag back and forth across the floor in enjoyment.

“Promise you’ll never leave me like that. Promise you’ll be with me forever…”

She put her paws up on the edge of the couch and gently hopped up with me. Sitting on my legs, she placed her paws on my chest and lay down on top of me. Giving a gentle whimper she licked my cheek once then laid her head on my shoulder.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. She was my only friend and had been for the last three years. As I held her I felt myself slowly calming down.

She gave what sounded like a sigh and nuzzled the side of my face. I just had to laugh at her actions. If I didn’t know any better, I would think that she actually knew what was happening to me and trying to comfort me.

She jumped off of me and turned around to grab my hand in her teeth. Pulling gently on my hand she only relented when I stood up. Running into the bedroom, she grabbed her favorite ball and ran back dropping it at my feet.

“What, now you want to go out and play?” She looked like she was on a pogo stick she was bouncing so much. “Alright, alright, don’t get your panties in a bunch.” Grabbing her ball she pranced over to the door and waited for me to open it.

Once it was open it was like someone fired a gun. All I saw was a cream colored blur fly past me and off the porch. I laughed as I watched her run circles around the tree in the front yard. Setting down on the steps I waited for her to bring me the ball. Soon she came trotting up and sat down five feet from me.

One of my friends told me that I owned a blonde German Sheppard. I just smiled as she set the ball down in front of her. She had to be a bleached blonde if the stories were true, either that or they were wrong to begin with.

She gave me a look like she was saying ‘well you gonna take the ball or not?’ This is where the fun begins with her. Getting up I walked over to her and reached down for the ball. Just before I grabbed it she quickly snatched it up and ran off. Circling me a couple of times she again set it down a little ways away from me. Again she snatched it up before I could grab it.

We played for a couple of hours until I was completely worn out. I just sat there on my knees and watched her run around the yard once more before coming to a stop by the path leading down to the stream. Turning to me she gave a bark and then took a step down the path before turning back towards me.

Smiling I shook my head before climbing to my feet and making my way over to her. Together we started walking down the path. That’s when it happened…

It was if the world became one huge flash bulb. I saw a flash of light so bright it was painful. I heard a whimper that turned into a wail of agony before I passed out with the pain.

I don’t know how long I was out. Could have been seconds, could have been hours, hell it could have been days or months for all I know. Rolling over I got up on my hands and knees shaking my head to clear it. Concentrating I tried to figure out what had happened.

I remembered walking down the path towards the stream for some reason. Think man think. Light… I saw a bright light. It was so bright it was painful. Then there was a sound. It started off as a whimper but whatever made it sounded like it was in real pain. Whimper… oh my god no…

I frantically began searching around. Not seeing her I was just about to call for her when I heard this noise in the bushes off to my right. Getting to my feet I pushed my way through hoping she was alright.

“Lee…” I stopped in my tracks. It was only a deer or so I thought. I peered at it and noticed details. First were its legs. They were well, kind of human like in appearance. I mean they had fur on them but they had the general shape of a human. Hell its whole body was human shaped but covered in fur.

It had its arms crossed in front of it and was curled up into a ball. I watched its leg twitch and kick the bush near it causing a cut on it to open up even more. Cautiously I reached down and grabbed its leg so it wouldn’t kick anymore and could feel it shaking.

“Hey its okay, I’m not gonna hurt you. You’re safe now.” I reached up and rolled it onto its back and looked at its face. It wasn’t a human face, it was an animal’s. My eyes opened wide as I stared down at it.

I watched it open its eyes and look around. Finally it saw me and I watched as its eyes grew big. It started to lift its hand up and then went totally limp. I quickly reached out and shook her. I now knew it was a female because she uncovered her chest when she moved her hand only to reveal a set of breasts. That was filed into the back of my mind somewhere as I tried to get her to wake up.

“Hey, are you okay? Can you hear me?” When that didn’t get any response I gently placed my hand onto her neck. “Please, please have a pulse.” I said as I felt for any signs of life. Her neck gave a twitch and I also felt a light pulse. I let out a sigh of relief as I sat there staring at it and trying to come to terms with what was happening.

Obviously my body had already decided what needed to be done. Before I knew it I had picked her up in my arms and was carrying her back towards the house.

Just before we reached the house I saw her eyes again open up and focus on me. Her hand came up and gently caressed the side of my face before she leaned her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

I took her into the house and gently placed her on the couch making her as comfortable as possible. As I stepped back my eyes were drawn to her body. So familiar, yet so alien and beautiful at the same time, my eyes slowly wandered over her body taking in every inch, from her canine muzzle to her digitigrade legs. She was a dog, but a very beautiful dog. My eyes wandered back up her body noting every curve from her shapely hips to her firm breasts.

My mind suddenly snapped me back to reality when I noticed that her fur just under her breast was matted with blood. Glancing down at her leg I saw it was also covered with blood.

Jumping up I ran to the bathroom and grabbed some bandages and a bowl of water. Hurrying back I sat down on the table dipping a cloth into the water and as gently as I could, I began to slowly clean the cut on her leg.

Her whimpering got my attention making me look up into her eyes. She was awake and staring at me with the most beautiful crystal blue eyes. Eyes that were so familiar, yet so different. Eyes I knew from somewhere even though I knew I’ve never seen them before.

I stopped cleaning the cut and in as calm of a voice as I could manage under the circumstances, I tried to calm her down.

“I’m not gonna hurt you. I’m just trying to clean your cuts up so I can bandage them.” I figured she wouldn’t understand me but could understand the tone of my voice. Boy was I wrong.

“It hurts.”

My mind just went into high gear burnout mode as I sat there and stared at her with my mouth hanging open. “You… you can understand me?”

She nodded her head then looked down at her leg. “You will make me better?”

Numbly I tried to put on my most convincing smile. “If you will let me I will.”

She lifted her leg up for me to continue. I soon had it cleaned and bandaged and then looked at the cut on her chest. As gently as I could, I wiped the blood from around the cut. I felt a lump under her fur and being as gentle as I could I parted her fur to look.

The cut was about three inches long and was made by a piece of wood that was still embedded under her skin. “This might hurt a little, but I have to get this out.” I said as I gently gripped the end. She nodded and before she finished, I yanked it out.

She whined and curled herself up into a ball whimpering. I reached up and gently began to pet her head. “It’s okay, it’s all over now. I’m done. Now you’ll feel better.” I don’t know what possessed me to talk like I was addressing my dog but it seemed to calm her down.

She turned her head and gently nuzzled my hand a few seconds before she rolled back over. I finished cleaning the cut which by this time had stopped bleeding. It was a good thing too I didn’t know how I was going to bandage it with all her fur.

I ran my hands across her whole body looking for any more areas that needed attention. When I ran my hands across her lower back and around her tail I heard her sigh. Looking up I saw she had her eyes closed and a contented smile on her face.

I looked back down and found my hands were caressing her ass and the back of her thighs in a most inappropriate manner. I quickly jumped up and began stuttering. “I…I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…”

She looked back at me and I could swear I saw disappointment in her eyes. Quickly turning I went into the kitchen and sat down at the table. What possessed me to do that? What if she would have attacked me? Did I offend her by…

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt her paw on my shoulder. I jumped up and turned to look at her. “I… I’m so sorry. I don’t know what possessed me to do that. I didn’t mean to…”

Her hand moved up to cover my mouth, effectively cutting off my apology. Slowly she slid her hand across my cheek and around to the back of my neck. The next thing I knew she pulled my head towards hers and kissed me. I was in shock for the first few seconds before I began to return her kiss. Opening my mouth I felt her tongue start exploring mine with a passion I never knew could exist. Several minutes later we finally pulled apart panting for breath. I just stared at her wide eyed as she grinned back at me.

“I’ve wanted to do that to you for a long time.”

My mouth just opened and closed several times before I could actually speak. “You… you did? But… But… I don’t know you. I’ve never seen you before.”

She wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest. “Yes you have. You held me every night while you slept and would play with me every day.”

“The only one I would hold at night was…” My eyes grew huge as sudden realization set in. “is Lee… Oh my god, it can’t be. Lee? But how? What happened? I mean…”

She pulled her head back and looked into my eyes. “I don’t know what happened. One minute I’m running and the next… I’ve wanted to be with you for a long time, to show you how much *I* care for you, to show you how much I loved you and want to be with you. I don’t know what happened but I am so grateful it did. Now I can be with you.”

She curled her head back down and rested it under my chin before she continued. “I watched as you went out with others and every time you would come back upset.  It hurt me because I couldn’t do anything about it. I tried, believe me I tried so hard to make you see, but I couldn’t tell you how much I cared about you. I could only watch you cry yourself to sleep at night. I would curl up beside you and feel you hold me all night but I couldn’t do anything else.”

I watched as tears soaked into her fur and felt her cling tighter to me. I reached around her and placed one hand across her back, the other one gently stroking the side of her head as I held her closer to me. Leaning down I kissed her between her ears and then rested my cheek against her head. “I never meant to hurt you. I didn’t know you felt that way. I’m so sorry.” I softly whispered.

She looked up at me, “I love you and want to be with you forever.” She whispered just before she again kissed me. This time I didn’t hesitate and kissed her back just as passionately. My hands roamed all over her back before coming to rest on her tail. Slowly I began to stroke her tail and could feel her push back against me.

She backed up and grabbing me by my shorts, pulled me to the bedroom. Spinning around, she planted her lips against mine and again kissed me with a passion that all the women I’ve ever been with couldn’t begin to match. Her hands found their way under my shirt and began to caress my chest. The combination of fur and her soft pads had me moaning into her mouth as my hands found their way to her tail.

She broke the kiss and just about ripped my shirt off me, then she began licking my cheek before moving down my body. I was lost in the sensations of her tongue by the time she made it to my chest and was moaning out loud as her hands worked my shorts down.

My breathing became heavier and I totally lost track of everything except the sensation of her tongue as she reached my hips. Barely able to stand on my own I grabbed the edge of the bed as she slowly and sensuously licked around my now hard as a rock dick. I was about ready to blow when she suddenly stopped. My eyes slowly opened and I was just tipping my head down to look at her when I felt her slide the tip of my cock in her mouth. My eyes again closed and I groaned at the sensation of her muzzle and tongue working the end of my cock like a finely tuned instrument. The sensations went from a single instrument to the whole fucking orchestra as her muzzle slid down and buried itself in my pubic hair. The pleasure she gave me only increased as she slowly slid her muzzle up to the tip and back down, lapping at it with her tongue the whole way.

I knew I wasn’t going to last long with the feelings she was giving me. I tried to warn her but it was too late. “Le… Oh god… Ohhh shit.” She must have sensed it because I felt her pull all but the tip out and wrap her hand around the shaft, stroking all my juices out. Pulse after pulse of my seed spurted out of my cock and into her mouth. Every time she swallowed, her tongue would dance across the tip coaxing out another shot. I have never cum this much in my life as my cock shot pulse after pulse into her muzzle.

“Mmmm, tastes so much better fresh from the source.”

I was totally drained and weak as my body slumped back across the bed. I barely felt her climb up on top of me and lick my cheeks and chin before kissing me. A few minutes later when my strength returned, I rolled her over and began nibbling my way down her neck. Both hands slid down and massaged the outer edges of her tits as my lips slowly circled around and sought out her nipples.

Little whines and whimpers escaped her as she tossed her head from side to side with the sensations that were sent through her body. While still massaging her tits I gently nibbled further down, lightly nipping her skin through the thin fur of her belly. Coming to her pubic fur I alternated between nibbling and licking. From her whines I could only assume she was enjoying it immensely. My suspicions were confirmed when I felt her grab me by my hair and guide me to her swollen sex.

Lightly licking her lips around her sex I began to lightly blow across them. She let out a growl then whined some more as she pushed me into her swollen mound. Never one to refuse a lady, I parted her lips with my tongue and began to gently caress her with it.

If the smell of her sex was like a dream come true, the taste of her sex was like my wildest wet dream… times a hundred. I wanted nothing more than to stay right where I was for all eternity but the movement of her hips trying to push more of me into her said otherwise.

Slowly I licked around her sex flicking her clit each time I passed it. Then slipping my tongue into her I slowly explored every part of her I could reach before coming across a barrier. My mind whirled and clicked, although she would be about my age in human years she never had been mated.

I doubled my efforts by removing one of my hands from her tits and started rubbing her clit with my thumb as I explored her insides with my tongue. Her hips began to shake and her whines became louder as she reached her peak. I had trouble just trying to keep her climax going the way her hips were bouncing around but I managed to draw her out until her body just slumped down on the bed in exhaustion.

Climbing up beside her I stroked the fur on her cheek as she slowly returned from her ecstasy. With trembling arms she pulled me over until I was positioned over her and guided my hard cock to her entrance. I leaned down and kissed her as I slid the tip inside her, stopping at her barrier.

“This might hurt a little bit.” I said to her.

“I know.” She replied

I could see the fear in her eyes when I asked her if she was ready. She swallowed once then nodded her head as the fear rose. As gently as I could I pulled back then buried myself into her taking her virginity in one stroke.

She let out a yelp and clenched her eyes shut as the pain hit her. A single tear trailed down her cheek as she whimpered in pain. I leaned down and kissed her cheek right where the tear was and nuzzled the side of her face. It took a minute for the pain to subside enough for her to stop whimpering and her eyes to open.

Leaning back I kissed her nose pad before asking, “Are you okay?”

She nodded and then to my surprise started rotating her hips against me. Not wanting to hurt her any more, I slowly pulled out a little bit and then slid back in. Using short, soft strokes I began to fuck her. The look of pain in her eyes slowly disappeared and was just as slowly replaced with pleasure as she began to rock her hips more and more.

Leaning up further on my arms, I began to use longer strokes as I pumped into the tightest and softest place I have ever known. Her mouth opened up and her tongue hung out the side as she began to pant. Her panting turned into grunts then howls of ecstasy as her hips became more forceful in their movements.

Suddenly she pushed me off of her and squirmed back on the bed. I wondered what I had done wrong, when she climbed up on all fours and lifted her tail high in the air. As quick as I could I was behind her sinking back into her velvety soft folds.

She became more animated as her hips began to slam back against me and her grunts became more urgent. Grabbing two hands full of her tits, I ran my fingers across her nipples as I pumped her dripping box with all I had. I could hear her whines of pleasure growing louder and closer together as she pushed back onto my cock.

I didn’t know how much longer I could hold out, the pleasure her body was giving me was beyond anything I’ve ever experienced before. Just as I thought I couldn’t hold back another second, her body was wracked with spasms as her tight channel squeezed my shaft. That was it for me, my cock started pumping into her which caused her to howl as her channel squeezed my shaft again.

It seemed like each time my cock emptied another load into her, her cunt would spasm around it. And each time her cunt would spasm, my cock would shoot some more seed. Soon though our bodies calmed down and she fell over sideways taking me with her.

Reaching down I pulled the blanket up over us. Wrapping my arms around her I pulled her close to me and still buried inside of her, we both drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

“So you see. I don’t even know what happened. All I know is that beautiful German Sheppard that I raised from a pup.” Looking back at her, “Is mine forever. Someone who will love me for who I am, someone who will never leave me.”

Lee opened her eyes and smiled. Leaning down I gave her a gentle kiss then looking into her eyes I softly said, “I love you.”

“I love you too, and I promise I would never leave you and will be with you forever.” She whispered as I again kissed her.

When we parted, I again looked down at her. “Are you hungry?”

She got a mischievous glint in her eyes as she said, “Mmmm, yes I am.”

She slid under the covers before I could protest. “I was talking abou…Ahhh.”

You know, I used to think “why me” when strange things would happen to me. Now I think “Why not…”
© Copyright 2009 Duvalio Profaneth (d_profaneth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551031-Why-Me