*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551064-Intimate-Pleasures
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1551064
An Adult story of intimate pleasures. (First Person Narrative)
Intimate Pleasures

Sitting on the bed next to you, your eyes darkening with expectation, I lean forward - our mouths barely touching - the feel of warm breath sensual on our lips. I can feel the warmth of you drawing me in, closer, until our lips meet, softly, tenderly. I love the faint taste of your lipstick, warmed by the heat of your lips and the softness of our kiss. How I would enjoy pushing your hair back and allowing my kisses to move across your cheek to the welcoming warmth of your neck, moving upward to trace the outline of your ear, then back to find your mouth. I feel the welcoming opening as our tongues touch, exploring the intimate feel and sensations of each other as my hands cradle your face softly. The rising passion of the moment threatens to overwhelm me but I hold it back to enjoy the moments of our kiss.

Reaching down, I grasp the small bows holding together the straps of your top, fighting the rising excitement I feel. I pull each one with deliberate slowness allowing them to loosen and fall aside. My hands guide your top downward exposing the soft fullness of your breasts. My hand moves, stroking your skin and reveling in the softness of your body, taking full measure of your breasts and finding the small mound of your nipple already half erect with anticipation of my touch.

I feel the insistent urge to have you and feel the full passion that I know lies just before me but I resist. It is in the pleasure of small things that I focus; the enjoyment of you and the response of your body to the small sensations that builds the excitement. Now my kisses begin to descend to the small hollow at the base of your neck, the soft areas of the breast, and finally, the darker area of nipple. My lips and tongue trace paths that send shivers through you. The first touch of my tongue to your nipple gives rise to a small moan of pleasure from the sweet lips that, moments before, had known my mouth. A dance now begins between us, my tongue circling and teasing. I feel your hand, fingers running through my hair, now pull me to you.

The teasing past, I take you into the wet shelter of my mouth and, pulling the nipple deeper, my tongue begins to move and excite you. Waves of delight flow from your breast and release the first peaks of pleasure in the still untouched areas of your passion.

The faint perfume of your body heightens my senses and expands my enjoyment of this single act. Feeling the intimacy of your body within my mouth, the nipple becomes fully aroused and your enjoyment is reflected in the small sounds that now escape you and the tightening of your pull of my head into you. I take more and more of you, moving my attention from just the nipple to the entire breast, my arms around you as you cradle me and yet urge me on. Now my feelings are fully aroused and still I resist my impatience, anticipating the sweetness of you that I will soon find in the moments to come.

The anticipation is becoming unbearable and we recline back on the bed. The coverlet cushions our descent and I release the now fully aroused nipple from my mouth and begin to trail kisses downward. The softness of your skin and the faint fragrance of soap mixed with the natural smell of excitement is an aphrodisiac to my senses. I can taste the slight saltiness of your skin and feel the fine down-like hair as my kisses trail across your ribcage and down across the womanly feel of your stomach.

The small indentation of you belly button becomes the center of my attention. Lightly circling it with my tongue, I press my lips against the warmth of you and sensuously tease the small opening. I can feel the upward strain of your body responding to the intimate feeling and your hands push me hard against you. My hands have now moved from behind you and my fingers find the small tumulus of your clitoris, hidden in the soft folds of your vagina. Separating the lips, I search the labyrinth of your passion until I hear the sharp intake of your breath. I reach lower, lubricating my fingertip with the first emanations of your pleasure and returning, I lightly, delicately, begin to rub and tease, feeling the response of your clitoris to the attention as it begins to arouse.

My kisses now descend lower, trailing through the feathery tumble of hair that, V-like, points the way downward to your growing need. Sliding my hand, I make room for the first touches of my tongue against the now hot and enlarged area. The first taste of you, sweet and earthy, is exciting to me and my tongue begins a dance of pleasure, stimulating you to higher expectancy while my finger, now wet with the mix of your excitement and my saliva, slides into the warm sanctuary of your body. I can hear by your breathing and see by the involuntary movement of your hips that you are moments from ecstasy and I take your clitoris into the warmth of my mouth, like a baby suckling a breast, and I begin to slide it in and out as my fingers begin to mimic the action lower until, with a sound of triumph, I hear and feel you climax. The juices of your passion flow over my hand as your body ripples with pleasure.

Lowering my mouth, I drink in the sweetness of you, running my tongue around the now sensitive velvet opening, enjoying the heated pleasure of your feel, your taste, your emotions, and beginning to build the foundations for the final culmination of our love making.

I straighten up and lie next to you, enjoying the feeling of your body against mine, the warmth of you lying in my arms, the teasing feeling of your bottom pressed against my tumescence. The faint tremors of your pleasure bring a smile to my face. My hand slides slowly over your hips, pulling you closer. I lightly kiss your neck and shoulders, enjoying the closeness and feeling of togetherness.

My hand moves to lightly cover your breast and I feel the beating of your heart and the rise and fall of your chest. There is a peacefulness and wholeness that suspends time and worry and allows us to just enjoy the moment.

My fingers, unthinkingly, have begun to tease your nipples and you soon turn in my arms to face me. The simmering excitement has become a boil and you press your lips to mine; it is not a request but a demand. Your mouth covers mine and I feel your tongue seek entrance. I willingly yield and the play of tongues fans the flames of desire that spread through us like wild fire. Quickly gone is the easy comfort of moments before replaced with an urgent need for possession, a desire to meld our two into one.

Our kisses remain hungry and needful, deep probing kisses as you push me back and roll over on top of me, your legs straddling me. You mouth moves from my lips to my neck, nuzzling, licking, nibbling your way down to my chest. Your tongue finds one of my nipples, circles it, then flicks back and forth over it, before your lips close over it – lightly biting and arousing me as I feel my cock respond, standing hard. You release the nipple and start sucking on it. I can feel the electric thrill of the reversed roles as your mouth moves across to lavish attention on my other nipple.

You slide further down my torso and the heat of your body burns a trail of desire across my stomach, the warm wetness of you searing my skin. You feel my response in my erection as you teasingly pull yourself across it, sliding back and forth and enjoying the reflex response you engender in me. I strain to slide into you but you continue downward, now trailing your passion across my thighs, as your lips work further down my torso. I move my hips, allowing my engorged penis to lie erectly between your breasts, providing you with stimulation as you move up and down, rubbing your self against the growing hardness.

I feel the heat of your hand guiding my erection, feeling the soft warmness of your skin as it strokes and teases me. Lifting you up, I feel the coolness of the air as it washes over my now exposed penis. Lowering your head, you begin to tantalize my now fully erect manhood. As your tongue is running over the tip, finding the first drops of my passion, I push you back – no longer content to be passive – and you turn around, repositioning yourself to allow me simultaneous access to you.

I begin to lightly run my hands up your inner thighs. I find the soft velvet of your opening and, spreading your lips with my thumbs. I raise my hungry mouth to the waiting warmth. I hear your gasp as my tongue finds your already stimulated bud, and flicks over it, up and down. My mouth forms an intimate seal with the velvet opening and I thrust my tongue deep into the waiting heat. I feel you move and position yourself so that I can enter you deeper – the softness of your hair tickles me and I feel you close your mouth over my shaft, your head bobbing up and down as you suck and lick me.

It is now too late. Our passion has gone to far and you groan and tell me you are getting close, and as I fight for my control, you roll off me and, turning , you position yourself above me. I feel your warm hand, now wet from our intimacy, reach down to guide me to your warm, wet, welcoming opening and, as I push myself inside you, we kiss deeply.

Your hips are moving, meeting me thrust for thrust. Our tongues are devouring each other. You feel a tightening in your belly, your moans coming louder now, as you start to climax. I feel the convulsions deep inside you, and start to convulse too, sending a flood deep into you.

The passionate climax has left us both drained. Gently, I lower you to lie on me, still joined physically and emotionally, and I can feel the small after tremors of your orgasm rippling through you. We roll over on our side, arms tight around each other, our eyes telling each other how deeply we feel, how good it is to be together. As we lie there, our hands continue to caress – lightly – lovingly – not wanting to break the spell of being one. Your soft skin lies warm beneath my touch and I stroke you, finding a balance between comfort and arousal.

Your head nestled on my shoulder, your warm body half turned to cover me with your thigh, we lay together enjoying the radiance of fulfillment and the pleasure of being together.



An Erotica Challenge Entry for "Wolfie's Prompt Challenge [18+]
Word Count: 1878

Prompt:
Give me the details on a romantic encounter between two people. I want to feel not only the erotic side of the story, but also the romance.
Word limit 3000


Thank you for taking time to read my words. I would appreciate it if you took a moment and left a comment. Your reaction, impressions, criticisms, - yes, even praise - are all equally welcome.

Ken


© Copyright 2009 🌕 HuntersMoon (huntersmoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551064-Intimate-Pleasures