*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551158-wwe-fantasy-match-that-could-happen
Rated: · Other · Action/Adventure · #1551158
it is about these 4 wwe superstars fighting for the wwe championship
It all strated one night on monday night raw when it was a fatel four match shawn michaels vs triple h vs the undertaker vs john cena in a preview match 6 days before the biggest wwe paper view on monday night raw but this match is not for the vacant wwe championship or it not an elmation match in this match on raw is the frist person to get the pinfall.
jr said "know it is time for are main event john cena vs the undertaker vs shawn michaels vs triple h".we will just tell u people that will read this john cena won by his finsher on triple h.then four nights later on smackdown triple h vs john cena and shawn michaels vs the undertaker triple h beat john cena by the pedigree twice and the undertaker won by a tombstone piledriver on shawn michaels.
king said "know finlay it is time ffor our wrestlemania mainevent john cena vs triple h vs shawn michaels vs the undertaker for the vancant wwe champion in the fatel four way elmation match."
rules of this match
the only way u can be elmatioed is by pinfall or submisson in the ring
john cena music hits frist and comes out to the ring then shawn michaels comes out ot the ring then triple h comes out to the ring then the undertaker comes out to ring
then the bell rings the undertaker taker throws cena out tothe ring undertaker goes out of the ring he hits him with a chair to the head undertaker gets back in the ring and gets a super kick to the head then a pedigree by triple h undertaker rolls out of the ring leaving shawn michaels and triple h in the ring.
shawn michaels gets irish whiped into the turn buckle shawn michaels throws him into the ring post a roll up 1 2 3 omg omg triple h has just been elmationed by shawn michaels shawn michaels the undertaker and john cena aare shocked.
undertaker gets a last ride on john cena 1 2 no only a two count.super kick on the undertaker 1 2 no undertaker sets up and tombstones john cena 1 2 3 .
undertaker and shawn michaels are left they both lock up shawn michaels gets the ring bell but the undertaker gets the tombstone 1 2 3the unndertaker is the wwe champion.
© Copyright 2009 JustinJohnson (justinjohnson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551158-wwe-fantasy-match-that-could-happen