*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551296-The-Love-Story-Eminem-part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Drama · #1551296
LEFT OFF:: After you send the babysitter home you go to bed.
Marshall’s POV
You take Carri home and think *hmm she’s nice… Damn it! Now I gotta go the bitches house…. How fun* You get to Kim’s and turn the car off. You knock on the door.
“What?!” Kim yells at you.
“I’m here to pick up Hailie! Do you mind?”
“Daddy” Hailie shouts running to you.
“Hi baby.” you say picking her up. “Why is she up so late?” you ask Kim as she’s walking away, “Kim!”
“Well I thought since you were gonna pick her up, so she might as well stay up.” she says as she shuts the door in your face.
“Bitch.” you whisper, Hailie laughs and gives you a big hug. You to get into the car and drive home. Hailie falls asleep on the way and your thinking *see she need her sleep that bitch* (oh how cute) you get home and put Hailie to bed then you go to bed.
You wake up to a knock on your bedroom door. You turn over and see that it’s 9:30am.
You sit up and say:
“Come in Hailie, baby”
She opens the door and runs in and gives you a big hug. “Morning daddy” she giggles. You smile at her and set he next to you. Then you notice that she has a bruise on her arm and think *WTF did that bitch do to Hailie?!*
So you ask her “Hailie baby, what happened to your arm?”
“Mommy hit me.”
“That…” you pause not wanting to swear in front of Hailie. “Hailie go to your room and pick out come clothes, I’ll be there in a few ok?”
“Ok daddy.” she says and runs to her room.
You role out of bed and put on a not so clean shirt as you remember you have to do the laundry. You walk downstairs into the kitchen and call Kim.
“What?” Kim answers
“Good morning bitch.” you say angrily
“Excuse me?” she says snotty.
“I said hi bitch, WTF did you do to Hailie?”
“Nothin’” she says in her bitchy way.
“What do you mean ‘nothin’? You fuckin’ hit her!, she told me you did!” you yell getting more irritated by the minute. You turn around to make sure that Hailie’s not around you don’t want her to pick up bad words.
“WTF, she’s…” you cut her off
“She’s what?” you ask
“Nothin’, but I didn’t hit her.” she says trying to be innocent.
“Don’t fucking lie to me bitch.”
“I’m not lying!” she screams
“Whatever.” you say wanting to hurt something.
“Kim…”
“What…,” she pauses takes a deep breath and says “Ok I did hit her, but I didn’t hit her that hard, you could say I tapped her.”
“You ‘tapped her’, she has a fucking bruise, you can’t just say you ‘tapped her’” you say imitating Kim’s voice.
“Fine!, I did hit her, but I had a good reason.”
“WTF there’s no reason to hit a child, I spose she did something you didn’t like.”
“Yeah, she was crying for you.” she says sounding like she jealous.
“I wonder why.”
“Well..” she is cut off by you.
“Well.. Nothin’ bye.” you hang up before she could say something. She try’s to call you back but you don’t answer the phone. She calls you for the fourth time, this time you answer and say “Stop fuckin calling here you goddamn bitch.” you hang up the phone waiting for it to ring but it doesn’t you think:
*I showed her, I’m gonna get full custody of Hailie no more of this damn shared custody bullshit!* your just sitting there running you hands though you short hair then Hailie comes running into the kitchen.
“Daddy!..” she yells, you turn around and laugh to yourself, as she has dressed herself.
“Daddy, I dress myself.” he giggles and runs to you.
You smile and say “oh how cute umm let daddy fix it and we’ll go out to breakfast, ok?!”
“Ok daddy.” you fix her clothes and get dress yourself, it took you a while to find some clean clothes, because you still have to do the laundry.
“Ok ready?” you ask Hailie
“Yeah!” she says running to the door. Then you get an idea.
“Wait!, I’m gonna invite a friend of mine.” you say walking through the kitchen door and walking towards the phone. Hailie sighs but fallows you.
“Who you gonna call.” Hailie asks sitting on her little pink chair.
“You’ll see, she’s a beautiful young lady I met yesterday.”
“Oh” she says smiling. You just think *how cute*

You pick up the phone and dial Carri’s number.
“Hello?” Michael picks up the phone.
“Umm, is Carri there?” you ask assuming that’s her son.
“Yeah, Mommy!” you hear him yell. “ She’s coming”
“Hello?” Carri answers
“Carri its me Marshall.”
“Hi!” she says excitedly
“Hey, I was thinking, Hailie and I were gonna go to Perkins for breakfast, you and Michael wanna come?” you ask hoping to get a yes.
“Sure” she says you smile at that.
“Ok, can I pick you up?” you ask
“Yeah, do you remember where I live?”
“Of course, how could I forget.” you say smiling, “So I’ll be there in like 20 minutes.”
“Ok see you later, bye” she says
“Kay, bye.” you hang up the phone and smile at Hailie.
“Can we go now?” Hailie asks walking out the kitchen doors.
“Yes, I’m gonna pick up Carri first.” you say following her.
“Ok” she says while opening the door and running to the garage. You lock your door and go to the garage. You open that door and put Hailie into her car seat and then you get into your seat and drive to Carri’s.

Ok back to your POV
“Mommy?, who was that?” Michael asks
“My friend I met yesterday, I think you know who he is.” you say waiting for the ‘who’ question. Then he says: “Who?” you smile and say: “Eminem.” he gets this huge smile on his face.
“Wow, Eminem.” he says still smiling
“Yes, but call him Marshall.”
“Ok, what did he want?” he asks
“Oh, were gonna go out to eat.” you say knowing he’ll like that idea.
“Yay” he says, smile getting ever larger. He runs and grabs his coat and yells “Ok I’m ready!”
“Umm honey?, don’t you want your shoes” you ask him while putting your shoes on.
“Oh, me forgot.” he laughs and runs to put his shoes on.

Just then the door bell thingy buzzes (I don’t know what you would call that little speaker thingy) you run over to the speaker thing and tell him to come up to the 7th floor and to room 717. Like 2 minutes later there’s a knock on the door.
“Come in!” you yell towards the door, the door opens and Marshall and Hailie come walking in. Michael runs to the door, smiling.
“Hi, you must be Michael.” Marshall says.
“Yes, and your Marshall and that’s I don’t know who she is.” he says (lol cute)
“Yes, I see your moms been talking about me, and this is my daughter Hailie.” he smiles at Michael, Marshall stands up and gives you a hug.
“How are you?” you ask him
“Fine, this is Hailie, how are you?” he asks
“I’m good so far, hi Hailie” you say smiling. As of he does too and the kids just look at you guys like your crazy. (like my moms boyfriend he’s his like what a perfect day cheerio)
“Hi.” she says shyly.
“Ok ready?” he asks opening the door.
“Yep” you say walking out the door behind him and the kids, you close the door lock it and head down stairs.

Ok FFW to after breakfast and to the park
Yes you took the kids to the park to they could get their energy out.
You guys are just sitting there watching the kids and talking about how cute they are. You told him this story how Michael embraced you, but it was still funny. You say: “OMG I remember this one time I took Michael to the zoo he was about 2 and he was winning cuz he was hungry, so I got him some food, it was a piece of pizza, and we got some mountain dew to. I told Michael to hold the pop, well he did sorta we were walking to the table and he drops it, he’s all like ‘shit’ he said it really loud, every one was staring at me. It was so embracing. At least I can laugh at it now.” you both laugh and then your like “Hey I noticed that Hailie had a bruise on her arm.” you look at him strangely hoping he didn’t do it.
“Oh, that bitch did it because she was crying for me, and I can imagine why Hailie would cry for me I don’t yell at her, I not gonna leave Hailie with the bitch any more. After what she did!” he says putting his arm around you.
“OMG she sounds like a bitch, I would never hit a child.” you say looking at him with concern.
“Yeah, she is.” he says
“Hey!, I know someone who could baby-sit Hailie she baby-sits Michael all the time.” you say shifting yourself.
“Ok, can I meet is person?” he asks smiling knowing the answer all ready
“Duh,” you say playfully.
“What’s her name?”
“Liz” you say smiling and getting up to go find Michael. The kids are on the swings pushing each other. (aww their bonding)
Ok so you guys go meet Liz and you guys are just talking for awhile. Then Marshall is like “Hey you guys wanna go eat at Applebee’s”
“Sure” you all say and head out the door.


© Copyright 2009 Shady'sBaby09 (shadylover09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551296-The-Love-Story-Eminem-part-3