*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551349-Tired
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1551349
people misunderstanding of who i am as a person
I am so tired of crying. i almost out of tears to cry . my eyes are itching and red. my face is flushed and dried out . it feels like there's fire in my veins. i am filled from the top of my to the sole's of my feet with pain.No energy that remains with in me.My heart is locked down for repairs. So that nobody can enter the little  bit of heart i have left. I want to keep anyone from knowing the secrets of my heart the thing I promised I would never ever tell a soul. I want to love again , but I don't know if I can .I love people the way the  lord loves me . but to give true love without loving myself is not possible.



A am tired of being misunderstood by those who think they know me. they haven't even scratched the surface of who i am. my eyes show the depth of my soul.  my soul depth is as deep as the ocean . My wisdom surpasses my age , I have time and a story to tell.

My life is like a rollcoaster. it has really good time's, really low times ,and just okay times.  they say time waits for no one i live my life and i regret nothing mistakes and failures . ups and down doesn't make a difference what i could or should have done. i can't change the past .All that left is the present and future ahead of me. so i take my life one day at a time and trying to see the positive and the negative side of being misunderstood . by the people only  see the outer appearance. instead of getting a chance to know me .

All I  want is the opportunity to show my  true colors. I found out that caring what people think is not important. because there will always be someone doesn't like me . so instead i live my life as free as a bird. soaring through the sky . Trying to stay off the ground and fly high.

so i want worry any more about the thing i cant control. if i cant control it my heavenly father surely can. i am free from all the things that once held me back both physically and mentally.

signed

areon flemings
© Copyright 2009 destined for greatness (nakole at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551349-Tired