*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551372-Bringing-the-Milk-Home
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1551372
A short breast expansion story
  (Warning: If you shouldn't be reading this..yada yada yada)

Bringing the Milk Home

  Kim loved milk. Ever since she was a child she did. If ever there was a person who was addicted to milk it would be her. She smiled to herself as she poured herself another glass of the cool liquid. She had school in an hour and had to hurry along with her breakfast. She was 14 years old and in ninth grade and was just going through puberty, although to her dismay her chest was still flatter than a board. She had grown envious of all her bosomy class mates whom blossomed earlier than she. She set down the emptied glass and hurried off to the bus stop.
    It was 5th period gym that day, she had just come from lunch. It was one of the worst possible schedules. To have drank as much milk as she tends to during lunch and then to exercise in gym class immediately afterwords always left her stomach feeling queasy. Today was different. The girls were running laps when a particularly nasty stomach pain almost knocked her off her feet. She slinked off towards the now empty locker room and sat on a bench. It was then that she noticed that her sports bra was a bit tighter than usual. She pulled the shirt from her shell fabric of her sports jersey and was pleasantly surprised to see that her breasts had gone from non existent to full C cups in a matter of minutes! What she didn't know was that her beloved milk that she loved so much was tainted with a accidental increase of bovine growth hormone which was now coursing through her young hormonally imbalanced body. While she was staring at her new mams she noticed her sports bra pinching her even more and looked and saw the mounds pushing out and away from her young chest. Her mouth dropped open as she staring at her burgeoning bosom. She took her bra off but left her shirt on as the cool shell fabric of the jersey caressed her warm swelling breast and nipples. Very soon they were beginning to fill up the entire jersey, she moaned as her breasts were hindered by the fabric of the material and started swelling upwards and downwards now. Each one easily the size of vollyballs. She stared startled down as her breasts grew to a stop at basketball size. She took off the now tight jersey to better see them. As she threw the shirt to the floor she heard the sound of girls coming closer toward the door!
    She closed her eyes in anticipation expecting the class to be finished but it was just her two friends Julie and Sam. They stopped dead in their tracks as they seen their newly endowed friend. "W-What happened?" asked Julie as she stared in disbelieve at Kim's massively swollen hooters. "I don't know they just started growing!" Kim cried. "What's this white stuff on your nipples?" Sam asked, poking her nipple she was surprised to see a squirt of milk fly out at her face. "Hrm" Sam thought and gave Julie a wicked grin. They both grabbed handfuls of Kim's young flesh and started groping and suckling from her nipples. "Hey! Sto.." Was all Kim managed to say before moaning at the tremendous feeling she was experiencing. She then felt liquid rushing into her breasts as more liquid was emptied via the milking. She moaned again fearing what this could mean. She looked up at her friends who were sucking and groping and poking in a fury of ravage nourishment. Her breasts began to swell again, reacting to the constant poking and groping and sucking. It seemed that every time her breasts were touched it stirred up the chemical and mixed the hormones and milk within causing more growth. Kim begged the girls to stop as her breasts reached watermellon size, this time seemingly without end.
    She managed to pull back and run out of the locker room, ignoring all the weird looks she got. All the running was catching up with her, her boobs were bouncing which was causing even more excessive growth. She burst out of the school and ran too the park across the street when she couldn't go any farther. Her breasts were the size of large beach balls and were too heavy for her young body to carry anymore and she fell ontop of them, and moaned feeling her breasts swell up even more. All the groping her friends had done just not taking effect. She was lifted higher up, almost on her knees now as her breasts surpassed beanbag chair sized. Since her weight was on them, they were spreading out and now up. Lifting up her legs as she was fully resting on them now. Totally suspended by her massive breasts. A crowd of people drew near, cars pulling over as she continued to grow. Since she was resting on them, it meant that her breasts would continue growing since every little movement she made, even breathing was causing the hormones and milk in her breasts to reactivate. She screamed and cried, tears rolling down her face as her tits surpassed the size of trucks. People around were looking on in utter curiosity as this young girl grew immensely huge before their eyes. Some were poking the breasts, and feeling them up and rubbing them. She cried out for the to stop and help but they didn't listen. Her breasts now 20 feet wide each and just as high as she felt her body being forcibly lifted higher and higher from the ground as her young body grew out of control. Stuck in a neverending loop she grew and grew....

written by Foxy Roxy
© Copyright 2009 Foxy Roxy (ranmafan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551372-Bringing-the-Milk-Home