*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551565-A-Real-Work-Of-Art
by SJK
Rated: E · Essay · Arts · #1551565
This is a semi-inspirational piece I put together for you.
There are different things that are categorized as art. It could be a painting, a photograph, a drawing, or maybe a sculpture. First of all, what makes an artist? Is it a talent you inherit, or is it learned? Do you find it in a store? If these are questions you have asked yourself, the answer is no. There is more to art than just pictures and sculptures, a lot more.

We will start with the artist, for example, he or she may draw a single flower with a night sky full of stars. That flower may signify the individual, or maybe someone they knew, or maybe something they have seen. It could be interpreted many ways. You could say that the individual is alone in the world, or that it shows purity or serenity. It may not have any meaning at all to anyone, except for the artist, which is someone who has a skillful hand and a creative mind.

Next let's consider art and what it is? Art can be many things. It can be a single object or a whole group of things. It can show emotion, action, or maybe something in one dimensional or more. Art is a form of expressing how you feel; you can draw a person with a tear, or a frown, or even a smile. Anything you can create can be turned into art.

Note from Author:
Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoyed my semi-inspirational moment.
Yours Truly,
SJK
© Copyright 2009 SJK (ladysaku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551565-A-Real-Work-Of-Art